Great game at a super bargain price currently

Ash--182

Just thought I'd let people know that this is currently 80% off on the ps store at £1.79

cheap, good fun and a pretty easy platinum. only played for around 90 minutes and already have 2 thirds of the trophies

Edited by cazash
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 2:16 AM, cazash said:

Sorry, could have probably worded it better

No need to apologize. You can actually change your title if you edit the first post! Something like "Practically free on UK store" etc. So very worth it for that price. 

I'm working on the platinum for this game now. I've had a lot of fun with it. There is an RNG element to it based on what power ups and  perks get offered, but other than that, this game has been a blast. I don't know if it changes later on but the game is very doable with average RNG luck. But every once in a while you will get unstoppable God rolls and other times you never stood a fighting chance. Those at least end quickly! 

Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 1

Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look.\

Yeah, the RNG is definitely a big part the further you get into it. I think the length of the levels make it feel like its ok to try again. 

I've always loved these kind of shooters, ever since super smash tv back on the SNES, so to have another I've enjoyed so much is great. Ive got 2 more levels to do to get the platinum

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/8/2020 at 4:09 AM, Ash--182 said:

Just thought I'd let people know that this is currently 80% off on the ps store at £1.79

cheap, good fun and a pretty easy platinum. only played for around 90 minutes and already have 2 thirds of the trophies

Yeah, I just grabbed it for $2.99. Definitely one of those games when the first hour or two it is raining trophies. And then you see those last 2 or 3 and realize there will indeed be a little grind.

• Like 1