Worst saving system ever

MarioGiante

Saved all trophy: in my first playthrough i've missed Paul, so i raplayed all the game from Paul chapter, saved him, and finished the game. Result: ain't got the trophy only because i haven't save them all in a row, but all the characters were alive in the end. So now I have to replay it all over again from the Homeless chapter and it takes about 5/6 hours to get to the end and then again to kill them, all because of this saving system. God this is painful

20 minutes ago, MarioGiante said:

Saved all trophy: in my first playthrough i've missed Paul, so i raplayed all the game from Paul chapter, saved him, and finished the game. Result: ain't got the trophy only because i haven't save them all in a row, but all the characters were alive in the end. So now I have to replay it all over again from the Homeless chapter and it takes about 5/6 hours to get to the end and then again to kill them, all because of this saving system. God this is painful

it is annoying but I think the worst might be either a tie with the og crash 1 on ps1 or kingdom come's on day one the save system a you needed to buy the stuff that took a lot o gold to even save the game and as for crash 1, you need to get a gem to save and they are hard to get

• 3 months later...

as this game ends it goes from "that was a good story line" to immediately f this game. the chapters are so throttled that it drives me nuts. the amount of backtracking you have to do is ridiculous. i decided to not use a guide to enjoy the game. boy that was a mistake. this is one miserable game for trophy hunters but id say a good game overall for people who dont care about trophies. redoing the entire game again in duo mode is going to suck. after knowing the story theres nothing left to keep your insanity through replays. oh not to mention when your being attacked and you have to guess which way to dodge that fails 75% of the time. you think you should move forward but its sideways and vice versa. you think you should be punching when you should be blocking. 

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 3