suggestions for halloween viewing

xzero4812

The Fly (original & remake)

Dear god...I made the mistake of asking my dad for the original The Fly back when the remake came out, and he got the remake instead, scared the shit out of me.  Of course, I was like, really little, since apparently the remake came out in '86? That and Forbidden Planet haunted my dreams as a small child.  Then somehow when I saw the remake of 13 ghosts, it didn't even make me flinch, I actually really liked it.  Strange things seeing films like that at a young age can do to your tolerance...

Oh yeah, and Space Odyssey 2001 creeped me out too...though I think that was mainly due to the second half of it being a mindfuck if I remember right.  Of course, now I love HAL and adore that Xbox One ad with him  :lol:

Edited by Sonic

Dear god...I made the mistake of asking my dad for the original The Fly back when the remake came out, and he got the remake instead, scared the shit out of me.  Of course, I was like, really little, since apparently the remake came out in '86? That and Forbidden Planet haunted my dreams as a small child.  Then somehow when I saw the remake of 13 ghosts, it didn't even make me flinch, I actually really liked it.  Strange things seeing films like that at a young age can do to your tolerance...

Oh yeah, and Space Odyssey 2001 creeped me out too...though I think that was mainly due to the second half of it being a mindfuck if I remember right.  Of course, now I love HAL and adore that Xbox One ad with him  :lol:

Man,that must of been dramatizing for you? :lol:

Invasion of the Body Snatchers remake scared the shit of me when I was a kid.

While not a horror film per se,It still scared me.

I couldn't sleep for days.

I bought a bunch of the Dracula films that Hammer made starring Christopher Lee. They're alright movies, lots of gore and some top notch actors, those being Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. If you decide to watch these movies don't really expect much of a story, but I guess having an awful plot is common in horror movies.