tampines11

Bronze, silver, gold aesthetics

7 posts in this topic

There was a time when I had more gold trophies than silver and my gold and bronze totals were almost neck and neck after I had a binge of those Ratalaika and Eastasiasoft games where you just get 11 golds and then the platinum. I found that I didn't like the look of my profile and would rather have a large number of bronzes, slightly fewer silvers and then gold being the rarest. Is there anyone else out here that thinks in the same way or am I the crazy one? 😬

I agree. I don't get a good feeling when a game gives out a gold trophy simply for booting up the game, completing the tutorial or dying at the first hurdle.

It really depends on what type of games you like to play. The only thing that bothers me are bronze trophies which are extremely hard to get and they really ought to be a gold, or at least a silver. ✌🏼

I don't really agree, but I also don't think you're crazy for thinking that.  Most profiles look that way because a lot of games try to cram in too many trophies and that results in obnoxiously hard bronze trophies and an excessive amount of bronze trophies.  I also think your profile will get that way once you play more games.

There are non Rata games, that give out more gold than bronze. Example, Tiny Metal has a single bronze, 10 gold and I'd put the difficulty at around 6/10 for average gamers.

Play what you think is fun and keep popping the trophies. The color of them doesn't matter :)