Like Tiger woods 13?

nightowl_80

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 13/10/2020 at 2:39 AM, nightowl_80 said:

I love tiger woods 13 because how easy the controllers felt. I want another golf game. Is it like that or is like the newer tiger woods game?

This can be played even easier by setting Difficulty to lowest (Beginner) and then turning off everything that influences the ball, such as wind and the firmness of greens and fairways.
Later, I changed my settings so Wind Shaping of the shot was part of the shot preview and what was already extremely small adjustments while playing for other trophies became something you no longer had to think about. Just Grip It and Rip it so you can blast through rounds of other trophies

On 10/27/2020 at 8:05 PM, nufc365 said:

This imo is more like the recent the golf club game, you can play this on easy though so it's not as difficuilt as that game.

Same people made both games, definitely agree. If you can do The Golf Club, you can do this easily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 4:35 AM, Executioner0 said:

Hopefully not in the fact that the online for TW13 became unachievable on the 31st of December 2013.

2019 had one trophy that became unobtainable in 2020, so it's definitely possible. That said, it was an achievement for playing in a society event, which 2k21 doesn't seem to have a trophy for. So should in theory be better. But this is the first official 2k title, so they may shut it down early if/when 2k22 comes out.

On 11/9/2021 at 6:21 AM, jdh0921 said:

2019 had one trophy that became unobtainable in 2020, so it's definitely possible. That said, it was an achievement for playing in a society event, which 2k21 doesn't seem to have a trophy for. So should in theory be better. But this is the first official 2k title, so they may shut it down early if/when 2k22 comes out.

Which 2019 game are you talking about? TGC 2019?