"Go back to the Falcon" map waypoint issue

Ever since Chapter 8 or 9 my map has permanently been showing a waypoint on the map saying "Go back to the Falcon" and in the top left of the map screen it's saying the same as an objective, but when I go to the Falcon I can't get to the second floor where it's telling me to go. Any one else experience this?

I've never had that happen but I'll tell ya, between the base game and the DLC's I've had to reload my checkpoint and lose all my progress within a mission due to a black screen that would just randomly happen out of nowhere many, many times. I'd exit to reload the checkpoint and then get hit with an infinite load screen. Upon trying to close the game I'd get an error code. This "remaster" is a fucking disgrace and the people responsible for it ought to be ashamed and disgusted with themselves.

I've platinumed the base game and 100%'ed Jimmy's Vendetta. I'm currently working on Joe's Adventures and truthfully I simply just cannot WAIT until this horrendous pile of shit is finished so I can delete it from my hard drive. Never have I experienced the insane amount of problems with this remaster during my time with this game on the PS3 version years ago. The amount of problems this remaster has is inexcusable, especially in this day and age where technology is far superior to what it once was. NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR IT! 

Didn't Hangar13 remaster this? Aren't they the same shitbags responsible for Mafia III? That explains a lot actually, given the state of that game. I will never touch another game with their name on it.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 5:00 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

I've never had that happen but I'll tell ya, between the base game and the DLC's I've had to reload my checkpoint and lose all my progress within a mission due to a black screen that would just randomly happen out of nowhere many, many times. I'd exit to reload the checkpoint and then get hit with an infinite load screen. Upon trying to close the game I'd get an error code. This "remaster" is a fucking disgrace and the people responsible for it ought to be ashamed and disgusted with themselves.

I've platinumed the base game and 100%'ed Jimmy's Vendetta. I'm currently working on Joe's Adventures and truthfully I simply just cannot WAIT until this horrendous pile of shit is finished so I can delete it from my hard drive. Never have I experienced the insane amount of problems with this remaster during my time with this game on the PS3 version years ago. The amount of problems this remaster has is inexcusable, especially in this day and age where technology is far superior to what it once was. NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR IT! 

Didn't Hangar13 remaster this? Aren't they the same shitbags responsible for Mafia III? That explains a lot actually, given the state of that game. I will never touch another game with their name on it.

They didn't remaster this game, they only ported it to PS4. The original Mafia game is the one they remastered which, in my opinion, was done amazingly lol. I played this game on my PS4 and then played it on my PS3 right after and the quality was exactly the same.

On 15/10/2020 at 6:00 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Hangar13 has nothing to do with this train wreck.