So, is this part of the science-y VN stable?

starcrunch061

Basically any VN with a ; between two words is part of the SciAdv franchise... It's just too bad that there are plenty of them still unreleased in the West, including Main Title Chaos;Head which has never left Japan (and from memory even a Fan Translation hasn't been completed) though we are starting to get more of these officially Translated so here is hoping they decide to re-release Chaos;Head AGAIN for modern systems so we can most likely get it Translated Officially (there is an Anime for Chaos;Head but it was only 12 Episodes and isn't exactly great at telling the whole story, then again I'd say that about ALL the Anime Adaptations personally ?‍♂️) 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/18/2020 at 4:29 PM, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Basically any VN with a ; between two words is part of the SciAdv franchise... It's just too bad that there are plenty of them still unreleased in the West, including Main Title Chaos;Head which has never left Japan (and from memory even a Fan Translation hasn't been completed) though we are starting to get more of these officially Translated so here is hoping they decide to re-release Chaos;Head AGAIN for modern systems so we can most likely get it Translated Officially (there is an Anime for Chaos;Head but it was only 12 Episodes and isn't exactly great at telling the whole story, then again I'd say that about ALL the Anime Adaptations personally ?‍♂️) 

Chaos;Head has been fan translated a couple times. Chaos;Head Noah (a remake of the game with more endings) is being translated right now, and should be done in a couple months from what I understand.

I'd recommend for anyone who wants to get through Chaos;Head, they should at least watch a walkthrough on youtube, since attaining the game and a patch isn't entirely western friendly. I actually stopped part way through Robotics;Notes Elite because I was told that it takes quite a bit of the theme of Chaos;Head. So now I'm going through that before I finish Elite.

• Like 1