An Extraordinary Man Glitch?

• 6 months later...

The doctor and woodworker roam almost the entire homestead.

Firstly, make sure there aren't any conversation icons on the map, if there are any of these it could be that they are in the conversation and you need to interact with them before moving on.

Secondly, if that isn't the case just go to where they're supposed to go and watch Netflix or something until they show up. For example, one of the woodworkers is fixing a fence that occurs all the way down by the farmers. Just wait and they should show up.

Thirdly, do not stand anywhere near their homes. If you're waiting outside their homes sometimes they just don't come out or just stand there all day until night time.

Lastly, I've seen similar questions and people have been saying the weather affects what actions the NPCs do. This is NOT the case. The only thing that affects what the NPCs do is the time.

Sadly, there is nothing you can do to speed this up. It's entirely up to RNG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this problem with some of them. What I did was set my marker on them via the map and then turn and run away from them until their marker disappeared completely from the mini-map. Then, I turned around and ran back and repeated this process until they did something. They were never out at night or during the rain for me. Fast travel between the two points on the Homestead also helped to kind of "reset" them.