trophy tips mini guide

melodicmizery

figured id write some stuff to help people in the future finish this game if it son their backlog. these tips are gathered from a bunch of places and combined together. i simply just combined it all and rewrote some of it

every 3,000 cc trophy in 1st place

i would advise playing career on 3000cc because its faster. so if you dont get these in career i suggest clicking play, custom match, turning rain on. disable damage. use only bubbles. the hardest level to get into first place is monaco. honestly i advise the first thing you do is play monaco and get that out of the way before the ai adjusts to being good

fully automatic

make a event on belgium this is the shortest track. pick the car where you can hold x to change your powerup. do not pick the car that has the 3x powerup because it will shoot all 3 powerups at once and that wont work. you need to get the 3x powerup that does single shots. pick split screen. go around the track and get the 3x shooter. go behind player 2. pace each shot and pause in between shots. if you fire to fast the second one might not register

vapours

custom race,

Refuel event, choose

Singapore track, set it to

1 lap,

no damage,

power ups disabled.

monsoon

Pick Vettel as the driver.
1000cc,
when the match starts collect only the  first 2 fuel refills. right before the end of the race you should be able to pump your boost meter up to jet you into the finish line as you run out of gas

my house (sector snatch)

this should be your first or second trophy to try to get. delete your game save but make sure you back it up to a usb first if you have any progress on it. the ai will now think your a new rookie. pick the belgium track and enable the monsoon(rain). you will now capture all sectors pretty easily. make sure you get the shortcut key and capture that sector as well.

your friends are cool

this trophy is hard because of the misleading title. make sure on the screen it says OFF. (off means on). when you make a team. use a second controller and you only have to finish the race with the first controller. just make sure you both pick the same car

causing trouble

hit another driver after being eliminated. set up elimination event on belgium. make 2nd controller  go a little bit in front of you. after the ai finishes the first lap youll be eliminated and turn into a ghost car. youll now be granted the ability to pulse. pulse hit your 2nd controller

shakedown

make a trophy event at 25000 to win. after picking up a few trophies hit a enemy and this should pop easy. i used a pulse charge as it seemed to be the strongest.

shortcut expert

make sure that the badge pops up that says explorer on each track, this certifies that you did all shortcuts on the track. shortcuts are not only the keys that unlike the shortcuts, they are also cutting corners. this guide in the video below should work except for japan at the end of the video. he missed a corner. on the 2nd lap instead of turning right where he got the key go forward a little and directly to the left outside of the hall is the last corner to cut. also note that the keys wont show up if you get to them to fast. so it takes a second place person near you to make it pop up in front of you.

you can play these on regular play mode. it dont have to be career. i made custom matches and turned monsoon on. rule of thumb is the ai drives like shit in the rain most of the time.

the rest is straight forward and you can find tips for anything else elsewhere. the trophies above were the more irritating ones so thats why i listed them. the last trophy i need is the time trials. since i have not got that yet i need to study some guides first to find the best options and then after ill post a video link

just finished the time trials, use this video below for the best routes, my advice on time trials is if your not going to break time dont waste your last turbo. instead use the turbo right before the finish line in order to get a boost starting the new time. belive me those 0.14 seconds will help! also make sure to do jump boosts whenever possible. this is when you jump off anything let go of r2 in the air and when you land immediately slam back on r2 for a small boost.

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 3

On 10/17/2020 at 3:14 PM, Deadvember said:

Can you 100% this still? How do online trophies work?

hi, yes you can still plat it i just finished it but it can be a bit tricky

with online you may as well buy the dlc. this game has a issue uploading your times but thats not to important they dont need to be uploaded because they save on your game profile they just wont be saved on the leaderboards. you have to have a friend in the leaderboards of a race and beat their time. it doesnt matter if their ghost doesnt download as long as their time is displayed. i would advise adding the guy who wrote the full guide at playstationtrophies.org his name is astro something he will let you add him to beat his time. i beat his time on a dlc map in order to make the trophy pop on the main game. there is only 2 trophies for the main game (beat friends time, and win a race against a friend). you can either boost the win online, or if you have 2 ps3s you can download the free trial version of the game and quickly win the online races against your other console since the game is dead. you do have to beat other ai but if you turn on rain and your a beginner the ai arent very good. they do become a pain in the ass once they adjust to your difficulty