Playing pro guitar/bass mode using any real guitar? / Pro guitar/drums advanced lessons

black_opREADYf1

Hi everyone

Is it possible to play pro mode guitar/bass with any real guitar by any means? Or you really need either Stratocaster or mustang guitar model to play? Where mustand has a dongle but Stratocaster has none, just the pro adapter wired on ps3 or I may have made a confusion here... Anyways just wanted to know if it's possible to use any guitar since on net I've seen some say yes others no without a concrete answer.

About the pro guitar and drums advanced lessons. How are the lessons, are there very hard and complex to complete??? Because I completed all keyboard trophies including the lessons one and it was really hard. I wanted to know if you can also use the exploit of playing a note or few more then pausing then go again then pause until beating the lesson?? I did that on keys and it helped me a lot to get the advanced lessons trophy.

Thanks for your time and would appreciate an answer a lot. Take care

Edited by black_opREADYf1

You CAN play with a real guitar, but you need some sort of adapter.  I can't remember what it is.  As far as the lessons go, it depends on your skill.  For me, they weren't too tough.  I play drums, guitar and bass in real life, though.  So, maybe that helped me?

This is coming from a guy who got the platinum on all Guitar Hero and Rock Band games a long time ago, though.  I will say the drum lessons on Rock Band is significantly easier than Green Day lol

Edited by grimydawg___

3 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

You CAN play with a real guitar, but you need some sort of adapter.  I can't remember what it is.  As far as the lessons go, it depends on your skill.  For me, they weren't too tough.  I play drums, guitar and bass in real life, though.  So, maybe that helped me?

This is coming from a guy who got the platinum on all Guitar Hero and Rock Band games a long time ago, though.  I will say the drum lessons on Rock Band is significantly easier than Green Day lol

Oh i see interesting to find rhythm games players from psn, I also got gh plats, all of them except smash hits because of servers ?and live cuz I didn't like it at all after trying it on the shop. Rock band is harder to get plats for me idk why, maybe the RB engine is more strict and tight than gh ones or smth... I play drums in real life and been druming for some good years already but green day tres hits and brain stew just kills me I cannot complete either of it, u can watch my post on green day RB forums I made recently maybe u could help me with some tips and tricks. 

As for pro mode it's ridiculous expensive the equipment.. should be possible with any guitar but definitely with some special equipments I presume but almost no one does it, 99% of players prob just buys the mustang or Stratocaster pro model guitar. Who knows someday I will get rb3 done... this enormous damn game...

1 hour ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

Oh i see interesting to find rhythm games players from psn, I also got gh plats, all of them except smash hits because of servers 1f611.pngand live cuz I didn't like it at all after trying it on the shop. Rock band is harder to get plats for me idk why, maybe the RB engine is more strict and tight than gh ones or smth... I play drums in real life and been druming for some good years already but green day tres hits and brain stew just kills me I cannot complete either of it, u can watch my post on green day RB forums I made recently maybe u could help me with some tips and tricks. 

As for pro mode it's ridiculous expensive the equipment.. should be possible with any guitar but definitely with some special equipments I presume but almost no one does it, 99% of players prob just buys the mustang or Stratocaster pro model guitar. Who knows someday I will get rb3 done... this enormous damn game...

Rock Band games are harder because the timing is more strict.  That's all.  I believe I'm still number one on Brain Stew.  You just need to be skilled.  As far as Tres goes, you probably need to break down the parts that mess you up the most on each lesson.  That's what I did.

8 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Rock Band games are harder because the timing is more strict.  That's all.  I believe I'm still number one on Brain Stew.  You just need to be skilled.  As far as Tres goes, you probably need to break down the parts that mess you up the most on each lesson.  That's what I did.

It's like I tried so many methods to achieve brain stew jaded 100% kicks but nothing is working max I got was 97% ... And tres hits missing 5 more much probably the worst ones on the list too?I just don't understand how is supposed to complete number 74... It's sooo fast paced its shocking

Btw I see you're on cheater removal team, I would like to report about the gh hits online trophies leadboards how it got changed before slavesgaminghd was last the most recent then now it all changed, thinking those new leadboards players did smth unusual hmm

Edited by black_opREADYf1

2 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

It's like I tried so many methods to achieve brain stew jaded 100% kicks but nothing is working max I got was 97% ... And tres hits missing 5 more much probably the worst ones on the list too1f612.pngI just don't understand how is supposed to complete number 74... It's sooo fast paced its shocking

Btw I see you're on cheater removal team, I would like to report about the gh hits online trophies leadboards how it got changed before slavesgaminghd was last the most recent then now it all changed, thinking those new leadboards players did smth unusual hmm

Just send me a message