Save File Corrupted!

alpha4175

WARNING guys, backup your save in the cloud or USB stick! Finished the game, first playthrough, and start play free ride mission for fun, before start classic ;) so went to do the bike checkpoint phone booth side mission (Mr.Fancy Bike) and then as soon as i finished it, it seemed to have an issue registering the completion of it and then an error screen popped up, ok, restart game, secound try this mission, the same error again when finish, game crash. Permanently broken save file, all progress lost... Must load backup from cloud.

• Like 1

Exact same happened with me, finished two runs on easy and classic, did all collectibles, had 4 vehicles left and tried the bike phone booth checkpoint side mission and when it finished my game crashed and corrupted the data, did you copy my message it looks so similarly written to mine lol, but yeah this game is broke

On 10/20/2020 at 7:15 PM, Angry_FatKiiD said:

Im so angry , 3 trophys left. the paulie one, 30 cars and bolt ace 50 mph what can i do ? Nothing there to save the file i guess ? Something in my mind says break the disc! Someone has maybe an advice ? This literally feels like a big betrayal 1f621.png 

Yash on Twitter: "… "

• Like 1

I managed to finish it somehow yesterday...  But the fear was all the time, 2-3 hours of playing, and backup, race on classic passed, backup. For 2 weeks I was playing zero any new patch from 2K.  I also noticed a lot of other bugs there, no marker to open the garage with a hidden car, a collectible that cannot be collected, fortunately, loading the checkpoint helped, a pedestrian walking 10 meters above the ground etc. :/

• 6 months later...