nooitzben

Earthworm never dies trophy playthrough.

5 posts in this topic

Just got the trophy completed. It was damn tricky but with enough practice and perseverance anybody can get it. Here's a clip of the my playthrough. 

I notice there are some sound distortions but not sure why. It could be because of game. 

5 hours ago, nooitzben said:

Just got the trophy completed. It was damn tricky but with enough practice and perseverance anybody can get it. Here's a clip of the my playthrough. 

I notice there are some sound distortions but not sure why. It could be because of game. 

Seems a really hard trophy. What difficult do you put for this trophy? 8.5/10?. Good video, I will see it completely later. 

This is original difficulty of course. You can only get this trophy on original difficulty.

6 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

This is original difficulty of course. You can only get this trophy on original difficulty.

He means on a scale from 1 to 10.

Great game, the no death run wasn't too bad. Still hoping for Earthworm Jim 2 HD remaster.

Oh yes I read it wrong. I thought they were asking the difficulty of the game not opinion difficulty. On a scale of 1-10? I'm not sure but with enough practice you could get it. It's probably a 9 with not knowing what to do and no practice but if you practice a lot it's easier. Maybe a 6 or 7.