Earthworm never dies trophy playthrough.

nooitzben

5 hours ago, nooitzben said:

Just got the trophy completed. It was damn tricky but with enough practice and perseverance anybody can get it. Here's a clip of the my playthrough. 

I notice there are some sound distortions but not sure why. It could be because of game. 

Seems a really hard trophy. What difficult do you put for this trophy? 8.5/10?. Good video, I will see it completely later. 

Oh yes I read it wrong. I thought they were asking the difficulty of the game not opinion difficulty. On a scale of 1-10? I'm not sure but with enough practice you could get it. It's probably a 9 with not knowing what to do and no practice but if you practice a lot it's easier. Maybe a 6 or 7.

• 1 year later...
On 11/12/2021 at 2:26 PM, Ghanupher said:

I'm not skilled enough to even attempt this trophy. My biggest deterrent is the asteroids races. Are they scripted (as in "can you memorize them so you can use a safe route")? If the rocket gets destroyed, does that counts as a death?

As far as I know the asteroid races are scripted and you can practice them separately if you want. They were not too much of a problem for me as I did practice them especially the last few asteroid races..they do 10% damage each time you hit an asteroid.  

For the last question..yes it does count as a death as far as I know.

Edited by nooitzben
correct percentage number
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, nooitzben said:

As far as I know the asteroid races are scripted and you can practice them separately if you want. They were not too much of a problem for me as I did practice them especially the last few asteroid races..they do % damage each time you hit an asteroid.  

For the last question..yes it does count as a death as far as I know.

Thanks, mate! That makes it easier -I guess-. Still pretty much above my level of prowess on this game.

Any additional piece of advice you could give me?

Thanks again!

Edited by Ghanupher

On 11/20/2021 at 3:21 PM, Ghanupher said:

Thanks, mate! That makes it easier -I guess-. Still pretty much above my level of prowess on this game.

Any additional piece of advice you could give me?

Thanks again!

If anything its best to practice the parts where  you are struggling. You can stage select and pick any stage you want and practice through it. Repetitiveness and practice helps a lot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nooitzben said:

If anything its best to practice the parts where you are struggling. You can stage select and pick any stage you want and practice through it. Repetitiveness and practice help a lot.

Well, I didn't remember it has a "stage select" option. That sure helps a lot.

Thanks again, mate!

18 hours ago, Ghanupher said:

Well, I didn't remember it has a "stage select" option. That sure helps a lot.

Thanks again, mate!

Yup there is stage select. I believe you just have to finish the stage and you will be able to play it again on the same difficulty that you completed it on.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The truth is, I wouldn't know what difficulty to put on the game at first it seems very difficult but when you play it repeatedly then you memorize the areas and become an "expert"?
Really completing this great game of my childhood gives me a lot of satisfaction

Edited by F3rn1ck