Is the plat obtainable on 1.0?

kanzenchaos

So I'm about to start this after finishing Mafia 2 but, as everyone knows, this game has a few unobtainable trophies after the Definitive Edition update.

If I were to play it unpatched (disc version), would I be able to get all the trophies? Or were they broken at launch too (before the pre-DE updates)?

• 5 months later...

FYI guys.... no.

Playing on 1.00 offline, flipping bosses glitched, fighting relating trophies not contuing since I turned off the console every time (didn't know about it). I just did the wrecking cars trophy in one sitting, totally sure I had more than 30 in this run....

F this game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Felcio said:

FYI guys.... no.

Playing on 1.00 offline, flipping bosses glitched, fighting relating trophies not contuing since I turned off the console every time (didn't know about it). I just did the wrecking cars trophy in one sitting, totally sure I had more than 30 in this run....

F this game.

Damn dude, this sucks alot.

Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

I have to correct myself and say yes, you can.

You just have to never exit the game in any possile way, no turning off the console and hoping for no freeze to happen (a glitch is still good, as long as you can fix it buy loading the last checkpoint).

Got the plat on 3 run on 1.00. Crashed once on 1st run. 

• Like 1