From the grace not unlocking

mumik08

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a bit late but to get this trophy you need to kill the guy who killed you immediately by like killing him while you are dead or you kill him before someone kills him otherwise it won't count. It's been a while but I killed a guy with an ultimate skill but he killed me first.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, zaibro said:

This is a bit late but to get this trophy you need to kill the guy who killed you immediately by like killing him while you are dead or you kill him before someone kills him otherwise it won't count. It's been a while but I killed a guy with an ultimate skill but he killed me first.

Thanks but I've already done it a couple of times it just wont work

19 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

Thanks but I've already done it a couple of times it just wont work

Try suiciding with Victor while hitting your ultimate skill. That's how I got it(unintentionally).I just forgot what was the champion's name.  

On 02/10/2021 at 2:04 PM, zaibro said:

Try suiciding with Victor while hitting your ultimate skill. That's how I got it(unintentionally).I just forgot what was the champion's name.  

i tried at least 100 times but thanks for trying to help out

7 hours ago, Welsh_Bush said:

Has anyone managed to get this working at all?

not sure whether to waste time on Plat otherwise.

This is an easy plat. You should go for it. This trophy "fall from grace" is totally achievable just a little buggy.

• 1 year later...

Any tip for this Trophy? I've been trying a couple of hours with Viktor's grenade and Skye's ultimate, but it feels extremely luck based.

Edit: Eventually got in Team Deathmatch against bots using Skye's ultimate: when both you and an opponent are almost dead, throw the ultimate (Triangle) and hope for the best.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, mumik08 said:

How did you end up unlocking it?

As I and another user said, you can't simply kill the guy who killed you, entire minutes later into the match: he has to die by your hands while you are still dead.

Skye's ultimate is the way to go.