Season pass not working

Hey there. I bought the season pass last week (10/22) then I started the game. The download only show "characters package" but I can't find the dlc levels anywhere. I can't find them on the store (via console) neither I can find them in the game.

How to access the dlc levels? I am about 80% of the base game completed.

Anyone having this problem?

PS3 version or PS4?

Sorry - I see now this was in the PS3 version forum - you did purchase the correct season pass? Is the content in your download list by chance?

Everything on the PS3 store is now screwed up, so it's a bit of a mess. I can't recall with this one if the content actually needs to be downloaded, or if it wasn't just in a patch and the season pass may be just an unlock - in which case the content is already in game and  you should have access. I think it was just additional planets?

Edited by diskdocx

you can access the dlc at any point on the game. I do know with this game as I have had to buy it twice, that the regions can be very interesting when working with different accounts. I ended up buying a European version however it was under the Arabic version code on the disk for ps4 and therefore the dlc wouldn't work. Bought a second and the dlc installs however this is for the ps4 and not the 3.

Usually the season pass would show all the content on the store however I have not been on the ps3 version of the ps store in a long time. Hope you manage to find the content that appears to be missing

28 minutes ago, cinthia_mendes said:

Yes, I bought the season pass for PS3 last week. But when is going to install just say that will add more characters. I can't see any additional planets, any of the new levels...

Do you recall if I need to make 100% before the dlc content is accessible or if there is any catch like this?

I don't think so. It's been ages since I played the PS4 version, but I did recently pick up the PS3 disc, so I should sort this out myself as well. If I recall correctly, the DLC just adds planets - can you check the galaxy map to ensure you can't access the additional levels? Again, my recollection is that the DLC content was downloaded as part of a mandatory patch (assuming you are on the latest version), and that purchasing the Season pass simply downloads an unlock - I don't think there are additional levels per se that need to be downloaded like with older LEGO games.

33 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I don't think so. It's been ages since I played the PS4 version, but I did recently pick up the PS3 disc, so I should sort this out myself as well. If I recall correctly, the DLC just adds planets - can you check the galaxy map to ensure you can't access the additional levels? Again, my recollection is that the DLC content was downloaded as part of a mandatory patch (assuming you are on the latest version), and that purchasing the Season pass simply downloads an unlock - I don't think there are additional levels per se that need to be downloaded like with older LEGO games.

I was looking on PS4 store and all the levels are there, you can buy each one or the season pass and download them, but on PS3 store all the levels are missing, they still sell the season pass but there is nothing to download there... 

Damn... I will try to contact the support to see if they can help me

1 hour ago, cinthia_mendes said:

I was looking on PS4 store and all the levels are there, you can buy each one or the season pass and download them, but on PS3 store all the levels are missing, they still sell the season pass but there is nothing to download there... 

Damn... I will try to contact the support to see if they can help me

I wonder if the DLC has been delisted

I will dig around when I get home and see what I can find on my console. I'm not sure if I bought that pass. Past purchases are now just a nightmare to sort through

Edited by diskdocx

*UPDATE!*

So guys, I contacted WBGames support and for my surprised they answered in less than 10 minutes.

The DLC were not delisted! They are still there but with the psn web store changing, the PS3 stuff was kicked out and are now more difficult to find than ever.

I was accessing the store via PS3 and searching for "Lego Star Wars" and the only result was the game and the season pass.

WB told me to not looking for "Lego Star Wars" and instead looking for the exactly DLC name like only "The Phantom Limb" and that's it, it is there to download!

Next time anyone buy any DLC from PS3, do not search for the game itself, search for the exactly DLC name and you will find it!

I hope this helps someone else in the future! 

Now I'm good to go for my 100%!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cinthia_mendes said:

*UPDATE!*

So guys, I contacted WBGames support and for my surprised they answered in less than 10 minutes.

The DLC were not delisted! They are still there but with the psn web store changing, the PS3 stuff was kicked out and are now more difficult to find than ever.

I was accessing the store via PS3 and searching for "Lego Star Wars" and the only result was the game and the season pass.

WB told me to not looking for "Lego Star Wars" and instead looking for the exactly DLC name like only "The Phantom Limb" and that's it, it is there to download!

Next time anyone buy any DLC from PS3, do not search for the game itself, search for the exactly DLC name and you will find it!

That is great news. Thanks for following up and confirming. Sorry my advice was totally not useful :P

I'm surprised these didn't show up in your download list?

• 4 months later...
On 11/2/2020 at 5:33 PM, cinthia_mendes said:

No, never appeared in my download list (still doesn't). It's like I never bought/downloaded but I did. :)

Just wanted to follow up on this, bought the season pass today and had the same issue. Nothing shows up in the download list. You have to manually download each level pack. Thanks for posting that here as it was quite perplexing trying to sort out.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Just wanted to follow up on this, bought the season pass today and had the same issue. Nothing shows up in the download list. You have to manually download each level pack. Thanks for posting that here as it was quite perplexing trying to sort out.

I am glad I could help you! :D

• Like 1

Anyone else getting "This product cannot be purchased at this time" when trying to add DLC to the cart? I bought the Season Pass and when I try to get the dlcs thats what comes up.

Edited by SpiderManhattan

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 11:34 PM, BearLind1993wwe said:

I bought the deluxe edition but nothing is showing up on my downloads for the dlc help please?

Did you try to follow this:

On 11/2/2020 at 5:03 PM, cinthia_mendes said:

*UPDATE!*

That's what I had to do and was told to by WB games itself.

The DLC will NOT show in your download list. You have to search inside psn store for the exactly name of each DLC and then download them from there

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 2:37 PM, cinthia_mendes said:

Did you try to follow this:

That's what I had to do and was told to by WB games itself.

The DLC will NOT show in your download list. You have to search inside psn store for the exactly name of each DLC and then download them from there

i brought the dlc and did it the way you said, i cant download it it says can not be purchased at this time even if i brought the season pass already

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 3:20 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

i brought the dlc and did it the way you said, i cant download it it says can not be purchased at this time even if i brought the season pass already

I just had this happen as well. I think because the season pass was purchased, buying the levels and character packs individually is locked from buying.

I found a way around this, however. Simply add the full Deluxe Edition to your cart and go back to the Add-ons page. The levels and characters will now update to Free, allowing you to add to your cart and download.

11 hours ago, SASpurs7127 said:

I just had this happen as well. I think because the season pass was purchased, buying the levels and character packs individually is locked from buying.

I found a way around this, however. Simply add the full Deluxe Edition to your cart and go back to the Add-ons page. The levels and characters will now update to Free, allowing you to add to your cart and download.

Thanks. I had to rebuy them with my alt system.  It sucks I had to spend the 10 extra dollars but oh well its done