I can't start the curator's Cut (possible bug)

Hello, I've got the curator's cut as preorder bonus. That DLC is shown in my library as installed. I have also finished the game already (which is a prerequisite). But if I try to start a new game (solo or movie night) I don't get to choose the version I'd like to play. I have already deinstalled and reinstalled to game, but it didn' work.

Has anybody experienced this problem too and has maybe a solution? I found a reddit thread describing this problem, but no solution.

This problem might screw me out of the plat, as it seems "A rational Mind" can only be acquired there.

You'll need your code for the Curator's Cut. I had the same and when I input the pre-order code I was emailed I actually had the DLC listed as installed twice. Very odd.

I will say that compared to Man of Medan there's not much to the Curator's Cut this time around so you're not missing anything by not playing.

On 03/11/2020 at 5:17 PM, chinfacedan said:

You'll need your code for the Curator's Cut. I had the same and when I input the pre-order code I was emailed I actually had the DLC listed as installed twice. Very odd.

I will say that compared to Man of Medan there's not much to the Curator's Cut this time around so you're not missing anything by not playing.

One of the curator’s cut installed must be for Man of Medan. If you check Man of Medan in your library, you’ll notice that you have now two curator’s cut installed.

Deleting a game doesn’t always deleting its DLCs. I don’t know how to delete it unfortunately.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:45 PM, Ranari_Kai said:

Hello, I've got the curator's cut as preorder bonus. That DLC is shown in my library as installed. I have also finished the game already (which is a prerequisite). But if I try to start a new game (solo or movie night) I don't get to choose the version I'd like to play. I have already deinstalled and reinstalled to game, but it didn' work.

Has anybody experienced this problem too and has maybe a solution? I found a reddit thread describing this problem, but no solution.

This problem might screw me out of the plat, as it seems "A rational Mind" can only be acquired there.

Ηey,did you figure out how to use the code? I have the physical edition and was given the code by the store i bought it from. I have played the game once but now it won't give me the option to play in curator's cut . How do I use the code?

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4

4 hours ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

Ηey,did you figure out how to use the code? I have the physical edition and was given the code by the store i bought it from. I have played the game once but now it won't give me the option to play in curator's cut . How do I use the code?

Nope, sorry but I didn't find any solution for this problem. I was still able to plat the game only playing the theatrical cut, so it didn't matter to me anymore.

Maybe somebody else will find a solution or a patch will do it.