The PS5 version of DMC5 is here

48 minutes ago, x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx said:

The trophy list look the same as the PS4 version. I heard it is going to be very difficult.

It should be around same difficulty imo but they included Bloody Palace trophy in the main list this time. Provided that you have access to Super Costumes and you're able to suspend BP, backup save vice versa it's not as difficult as DMC4's BP. For Legendary Dark Knight mode, this is where Vergil will come in handy as his crowd control should be around same as DMC4:SE (which was number 1 in my personal experience from 4 SE). You don't have to S Rank all the missions in LDK however it's easier to get higher Stylish points thanks to the massive spawns.

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

It should be around same difficulty imo but they included Bloody Palace trophy in the main list this time. Provided that you have access to Super Costumes and you're able to suspend BP, backup save vice versa it's not as difficult as DMC4's BP. For Legendary Dark Knight mode, this is where Vergil will come in handy as his crowd control should be around same as DMC4:SE (which was number 1 in my personal experience from 4 SE). You don't have to S Rank all the missions in LDK however it's easier to get higher Stylish points thanks to the massive spawns.

Thanks for this info!

Can you transfer the PS4 save to the PS5 SE version?