Platinuming Watch Dogs 1?

SanguinousRex

I'm taking a break from Black Flag.  Level 35 in Multiplayer, already exhausted & wife thinks I'm addicted to playing when it's more about trying to get it done with and OVER.  So I had promised myself the next thing was Watch Dogs 1 before moving onto the next Assassin's Creed... sooooo, I heard Watch Dogs also has multiplayer that needs to be played to get the Plat.  Is it easier then Black Flag?  Just as boring and hard?  Empty, hard to find anyone?  What is your experience and should I just not Plat it?

Boostable means that you work with a partner or multiple partners in (sometimes) a multiplayer game to obtain a trophy that would otherwise take a longer time to get naturally.

For example you and wife boosted Black Flag to get to level 35.

In Watch Dogs, you boost online trophies by getting a partner to help you get the pvp trophies, so you face no opposition.

In Modern Warfare 2 it would be getting into a game with a friend on the opposite team and killing each other for weapon skins.

In other words, you find someone to help you get trophies easier.

But to answer your question, the mutliplayer is dry but not dead. The other trophies aren't missable, but like Black Flag you have to mostly 100% what the game has to offer in mini-games and side missions.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 09/11/2020 at 2:56 AM, BestUsername---- said:

In Watch Dogs, you boost online trophies by getting a partner to help you get the pvp trophies, so you face no opposition.

Not to cause conflict with your statement, but for "Piggyback", "Hackification", "Superhighway", "Stealth Cookie", creating private sessions didn't count towards the trophies. Races were pretty easy to time with session partners but sometimes others joined. You only need to compete in the race, 1st place isn't required. You can get DNF if you don't finish in time - unsure whether this counts towards trophy. For observation and hacking, tried to also do it with people from a gaming session, but I never managed got into their game, so I'd say they aren't easily boostable. The trophy "Traced" can be boosted, just join a friend in a tail session and it will count towards the trophy.

Edited by dropcmd
  • Like 1

it's easier and quicker than Black Flag for sure, but you still need at least one other guy from what I remember and you need luck with connecting because I had problems with network errors from trying to connect with people from other parts of the world

Edited by The Investigator

4 hours ago, dropcmd said:

Not to cause conflict with your statement, but for "Piggyback", "Hackification", "Superhighway", "Stealth Cookie", creating private sessions didn't count towards the trophies. Races were pretty easy to time with session partners but sometimes others joined. You only need to compete in the race, 1st place isn't required. You can get DNF if you don't finish in time - unsure whether this counts towards trophy. For observation and hacking, tried to also do it with people from a gaming session, but I never managed got into their game, so I'd say they aren't easily boostable. The trophy "Traced" can be boosted, just join a friend in a tail session and it will count towards the trophy.

You’re right I was thinking of watch dogs 2 at the time. Probably should proof read next time.