Request: Remove Survive from Metal Gear series

Deceptrox

20 minutes ago, guy who says bruh said:

Yes

I see, but if a Metal Gear or similar mecha isn't featured in the game it can hardly be called a Metal Gear game. The only exception being Ground Zeroes but since it's The Phantom Pain prologue and it continues where Peace Walker left, it's a Metal Gear game.

Shagohod, Raxa, Peace Walker, Sehalantropus, TX-55, D, Rex, Ray & Arsenal, Rex and Ray (and Gekko to a lesser extent), Excelsior. Tell me Survive has a new Metal Gear. Remember Sehalantropus was scrapped in the unproduced "Kingdom of the Flies" mission.

Edited by Deceptrox

12 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I see, but if a Metal Gear or similar mecha isn't featured in the game it can hardly be called a Metal Gear game. The only exception being Ground Zeroes but since it's The Phantom Pain prologue and it continues where Peace Walker left, it's a Metal Gear game.

Shagohod, Raxa, Peace Walker, Sehalantropus, TX-55, D, Rex, Ray & Arsenal, Rex and Ray (and Gekko to a lesser extent), Excelsior. Tell me Survive has a new Metal Gear. Remember Sehalantropus was scrapped in the unproduced "Kingdom of the Flies" mission.

I like the way you trying to convince yourself MG:S game as canon but even dev team said it's spin-off to series. If this game bothers you so much, why don't you play it and see how things are working there for yourself, instead complaining about it before even playing it.

13 minutes ago, guy who says bruh said:

I like the way you trying to convince yourself MG:S game as canon but even dev team said it's spin-off to series. If this game bothers you so much, why don't you play it and see how things are working there for yourself, instead complaining about it before even playing it.

I might give it a try on a blank account if it's ever offered on PS+, but I won't bother with the trophies, I already read bad things about the game.

However the dev team wasn't Kojima Productions, and like I say before, the only reason the game exists was to milk the series. It would have been a better move to give the first 2 or 3 games of the series the same treatment as the Castlevania collection.

A simple change in the title, Survive: Metal Gear, would have made a lot of difference, it would still be annoying but not that much.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

I haven't played it either, but the summary on wikipedia says that a Metal Gear features heavily in Survive's plot.

3 hours ago, MarcusPunisher said:

Hey, I would also love to remove any trace of Umbrella Corps, but it's a part of RE series and there is nothing that can be done with that unfortunately. 

idk, Capcom did  a good job of removing any reference to RE in the title of the game so anything's possible. xD