Question on the Optional Crime Objectives

In regards to these optional objectives, do they have to be done all at once to count? Or can I say, do one optional objective once, do another one on a different crime (that is still the same type of crime) and have that one counted as well? I can see it in the Spider app that it does at least checkmark them, but not sure if I go to replay it, if it'll not count the checkmark and that I need to do them all at once.

I've not been doing the crimes so much, been doing collectibles and side missions alongside the main mission mostly (I did some crimes, but have been ignoring them in the end), so I've not really had the chance to test it (and I do have two more side missions to do as well as a few more bases, both Roxxon and Underground).

20 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

In regards to these optional objectives, do they have to be done all at once to count? Or can I say, do one optional objective once, do another one on a different crime (that is still the same type of crime) and have that one counted as well? I can see it in the Spider app that it does at least checkmark them, but not sure if I go to replay it, if it'll not count the checkmark and that I need to do them all at once.

I've not been doing the crimes so much, been doing collectibles and side missions alongside the main mission mostly (I did some crimes, but have been ignoring them in the end), so I've not really had the chance to test it (and I do have two more side missions to do as well as a few more bases, both Roxxon and Underground).

No. They don't have to be done all at once. If you achieve one but not the other and finish the crime...it will save that one optional objective that you achieved. Its a lot faster to get them at once obviously.

In order to get the other one...swipe left on the center button and look for that crime. If you don't remember the name of it...it doesn't matter because there should appear, on each description...in the bottom right a 3/3 or 0/2. (Just an example). There, you can dial up that crime again...go to it...and go for the optional objective you need.

1 minute ago, Shua_J said:

No. They don't have to be done all at once. If you achieve one but not the other and finish the crime...it will save that one optional objective that you achieved. Its a lot faster to get them at once obviously.

In order to get the other one...swipe left on the center button and look for that crime. If you don't remember the name of it...it doesn't matter because there should appear, on each description...in the bottom right a 3/3 or 0/2. (Just an example). There, you can dial up that crime again...go to it...and go for the optional objective you need.

Ah, thanks for that info.  At least I now know that if I don't get all at once for whatever reason, I can try again and get the one or two that I missed.

And yeah, I noticed I could do the swipe and check it out, find out which ones are complete and which ones need another done still.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, thanks for that info.  At least I now know that if I don't get all at once for whatever reason, I can try again and get the one or two that I missed.

And yeah, I noticed I could do the swipe and check it out, find out which ones are complete and which ones need another done still.

No problem. Also..I'll throw you a little thing that I learned. At the Roxxon Lab East Base in ChinaTown....it has a bonus objective for ceiling hangs. This is actually a great place to farm for 4 trophies... the 25 ceiling takedowns, the 50 enemies while camouflaged, 50 enemies with the remote gadget and the clearing the base without being spotted trophies. Just leave and come back until you've got the rest you need, if any, late in the game. Super quick base too.