Is this out?

Dreakon139

I can't say I'm too for buying this at the moment (lack of split-screen/local coop kills it a bit for me), but I wanted to check out it's price and see if it was something to consider. I'm in the PSN Store though and nada. It must be out, it has trophies on here and a forum which means people are playing it... and considering it's a PSN release, I don't think people are getting the game early.

Has my PS Store just not updated yet? I live in EST.

• 5 weeks later...

This sounds like a very good idea for a game. I just don't know how I feel about it being ddl only. I like having physical media. Anyhow, I've read nothing but bad things about this game on the .com site. Anybody else here have anything to say about this game?

• 5 months later...

This sounds like a very good idea for a game. I just don't know how I feel about it being ddl only. I like having physical media. Anyhow, I've read nothing but bad things about this game on the .com site. Anybody else here have anything to say about this game?

well, did you enjoy it then ? :)

well, did you enjoy it then ? :)

I enjoyed the hell out of it. The Easy Street trophy almost killed the game for me. As of right now, Heat Street is the only Heist keeping me from my golden masks. I need Diamond Heist on 145+ too, but I'm not worried about that one at all.

This game is highly underrated. Payday is easily in my top five favorite games this gen. Although I'm pissed that I didn't buy it for $10 when I had the chance, $20 is still a steal. If Overkill would've polished the game up a bit more and made three...maybe four more heists, they could've sold this as a disc based game for $60 and just kept pumping out new heist dlc every so often and made a killing.

Anybody that's tired of the military fps and are looking for something with four player co-op should give this a try. :awesome:

Hey Rowdi,

Wanna finish off the 145+ heists sometime? I still need 3 of them myself (heat street, green bridge, & panic room). I just stumbled across this website tonight. Didnt realize that there are only 317 with the platinum; that's pretty exclusive company!

mgrantz