Trophy glitch?

DamnTastic

Hi all.

I was trying to do the trophy 'Aiden's Apocalypse' in the chapter 'Hunted'.

But for some reason I couldn't bring down the church tower... There didn't appear a circle I could interract with.

Is this glitched? Am I doing something wrong? Anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by DamnTastic

Hi all.

I was trying to do the trophy 'Aiden's Apocalypse' in the chapter 'Hunted'.

But for some reason I couldn't bring down the church tower... There didn't appear a circle I could interract with.

Is this glitched? Am I doing something wrong? Anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance :)

Going by this vid, you need to get pretty close to the clock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxCLTWTtXZc

Ugh, that's annoyed me. I couldn't interact with it either, and had to leave it to help Jodie get through the doors -.- Clearly I weren't as close to it as I should have been ):

'

Yeah, I had an issue with this. I had to circle around a little and come back to it at the right angle. If you don't see the dot, just keep moving in and out and elevate yourself. What you could do is what I did; take down the gas station and then the church, gun shop, and then helecopter. In that order.

Edited by blankmar
  • Like 1

This happened to me as well, and no matter how much I circled aroud it it wouldn't let me interact. I ended up having to replay the chapter before I could take it down.

That happened the same with me but I wasn't sure considering I never troubleshot this problem. I remember when I first went back to get this trophy that it didn't work and I moved on and just brought down the helecopter and the gas station. After that I made sure to do everything right and I made it through.

'

Yeah, I had an issue with this. I had to circle around a little and come back to it at the right angle. If you don't see the dot, just keep moving in and out and elevate yourself. What you could do is what I did; take down the gas station and then the church, gun shop, and then helecopter. In that order.

I was attempting the trophy (on second playthrough) and tried to do that order, but it was the church tower that messed me up, so I just went to help Jodie and take down the helicopter. ): Glad to know others had this issue too though. Ah well, more fun for the third playthrough! :D

I think its because you decided to do other things on the officers  instead of doing the things in  order like the previous comment like I did the clock first, then the gun shop then I decided to possess the sniper to kill officers and decided to choke two officers making me miss the gas station

I think its because you decided to do other things on the officers  instead of doing the things in  order like the previous comment like I did the clock first, then the gun shop then I decided to possess the sniper to kill officers and decided to choke two officers making me miss the gas station

I think that's a cause for some of it, yeah. And after a certain amount of time after doing 3 actions, Jodie goes inside and you miss the chance to do some of the things. For instance the gun shop. I ran the car into the building near the gas station and blew the gas station and did something else and I wasn't able to run the car into the gun shop anymore.

Not meaning to hi-jack the thread, but  Heartgold, how did you view the different endings? I know there's 11 main ones you need and I've only watched 1 set but I hear once you get to the end, you can choose between different version. I never saw the option for that. Could you clerify?

Not meaning to hi-jack the thread, but  Heartgold, how did you view the different endings? I know there's 11 main ones you need and I've only watched 1 set but I hear once you get to the end, you can choose between different version. I never saw the option for that. Could you clerify?

I wrote the solution in a tip in the trophy description. Follow these steps and you will get your trophy :)