Getting worlds to Pure White for beginners

Vanqishd

Hello!

So I'm wondering what's the easiest way to get worlds to Pure White on my first playthrough - besides killing the bosses and dying on nexus to constantly be in soul form. I've been invaded after a boss and I believe I cannot get PWWT on my first playthrough anymore (?) not sure. Could boost this with a friend if killing him while invading me gives % towards white world/character tendency.

Thanks.

Hi,

Killing invaders will move your world tendency toward white, so it could probably be boosted. Other than that, it's really a matter of killing bosses and not dying in body form. If you died in bolateria, there is 4 bosses and the 2 dragons, so plenty of opportunity to move to PW without playing online. Vanguard in world 4 will boost your wt toward white too.

13 hours ago, Vanqishd said:

Hello!

So I'm wondering what's the easiest way to get worlds to Pure White on my first playthrough - besides killing the bosses and dying on nexus to constantly be in soul form. I've been invaded after a boss and I believe I cannot get PWWT on my first playthrough anymore (?) not sure. Could boost this with a friend if killing him while invading me gives % towards white world/character tendency.

Thanks.

In the original there was a trick if you had pure black tendency and killed the black phnatom that appears + the primeval demon in one run without porting etc you get instantly put on pwwt, i will try that out later and respond back here. 

Edit: No longer works, tried it both ways in world 1 and 4.

Edited by Bossi15

11 hours ago, all-stuff-stufed said:

Hi,

Killing invaders will move your world tendency toward white, so it could probably be boosted. Other than that, it's really a matter of killing bosses and not dying in body form. If you died in bolateria, there is 4 bosses and the 2 dragons, so plenty of opportunity to move to PW without playing online. Vanguard in world 4 will boost your wt toward white too.

I can confirm this is boostable.

We just went to 1-2 Archstone (after Tower Guardian), walked back past to the first tower of the dragon bridge and invaded each other. Used cloud saves not to lose any/souls progress and were able to boost both character & world tendencies to pure white in 3 invades. I don't know if there wasn't any people online or if password works for invades too, but we invaded each other every single time.

Edited by Vanqishd

12 minutes ago, Vanqishd said:

I can confirm this is boostable.

We just went to 1-2 Archstone (after Tower Guardian), walked back past to the first tower of the dragon bridge and invaded each other. Used cloud saves not to lose any/souls progress and were able to boost both character & world tendencies to pure white in 3 invades. I don't know if there wasn't any people online or if password works for invades too, but we invaded each other every single time.

Password also works with invades yes :) cool feature