extreme manhunt bs help please

It's season 3 guys, the only way to unlock this trophy is by killing Brandon Schaeffer, and process is same keep collecting Intel's and before you even start the whole process just do yourself a favour and keep the global difficulty setting to challenging DO NOT DISTURB THE SETTINGS until you killed Schaeffer, after killing him u will earn the trophy, the trophy is not GLITCHED, it's just gamers don't know the process involves. I am also working on this trophy, one of my friend got the trophy on 23 Nov he used the same method ?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

It's season 3 guys, the only way to unlock this trophy is by killing Brandon Schaeffer, and process is same keep collecting Intel's and before you even start the whole process just do yourself a favour and keep the global difficulty setting to challenging DO NOT DISTURB THE SETTINGS until you killed Schaeffer, after killing him u will earn the trophy, the trophy is not GLITCHED, it's just gamers don't know the process involves. I am also working on this trophy, one of my friend got the trophy on 23 Nov he used the same method 1f60a.png

did he have the set to challenging for every single part from the bounties to killing the intel targets

Getting to level 48 in the current season will unlock the previous seasons prime target, simply do that mission on challenging and the trophy will unlock. It's a little grindy but cuts out all the other messy requirements for unlocking the current seasons prime target.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, elpoko said:

Getting to level 48 in the current season will unlock the previous seasons prime target, simply do that mission on challenging and the trophy will unlock. It's a little grindy but cuts out all the other messy requirements for unlocking the current seasons prime target.

Thank you for sharing! 

11 hours ago, gundam0121 said:

thank you that's what I've been asking people but no one seems to answer expect you so thank you man

Your welcome, I am almost at the completion killed shade, wraith, dusk. Working on belfry. One more thing u should kill belfry last because belfry activities are in coney island and Schaeffer location is in coney island also 

• Like 3