Warframe PS5 Nov 26th

ChaoticDoomOfBob

The PlayStation 5 version of Warframe will be released on November 26th with a separate trophy list. Since all Warframe progress is saved onto the server (with the exception of settings) all progress will seamlessly transition between both versions of the game. While the new trophies will not automatically pop for existing players, Cumulative trophies (like “Shield Saver - Deflect 1000 Bullets with Melee Weapons”) will transfer over at 99% completion. Single-action trophies earned from activities like completing Quests, will have to be redone by replaying the Quest from the Codex. Along with new trophies, the PS5 version will include 4k resolution at 60fps, a new dynamic lighting system, adaptive trigger support, significant loading time improvements, improved foliage for open worlds, and improved textures. The game will be in a brand new upgraded engine for continued support through the lifespan of the PS5. Lastly, a PlayStation 4 7th anniversary event will be live on launch till December 2nd with exclusive PlayStation themed items. 

Side Note: Currently, it appears that the PlayStation 4 version has stopped receiving additional trophy support. If this is the case, I am trying to determine if I need to create a seperate trophy guide for the PS5 version or continue updating the PS4 guide. Please let me know. 

• Like 3

@ChaoticDoomOfBob Thanks for the great info.  Just wondering how they’ll do the PS5 list.  Will every current trophy be under the base list and then they start adding the DLC packs from there?  I know nothing is official yet, but it will be interesting to see how they implement it and whether or not they are done with trophy support for PS4.  

I wonder if that would cause any backlash for enough PS4 players for them to start adding them back in.  I just can’t imagine having to do all of this on PS4 and PS5 to keep both lists at 100% though.  I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

It is official now that there will be more trophies added next year for the Heart of Deimos Expansion. Digital Extremes officially posted this in the last patch notes. 

• Deimos Trophies: : The new Challenges that launched with Heart of Deimos were not launched as Trophies simultaneously on release. We will be looking at bringing these in the new year. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 4:58 AM, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

It is official now that there will be more trophies added next year for the Heart of Deimos Expansion. Digital Extremes officially posted this in the last patch notes. 

Great news for those that love this game.