Pure White Character Tendency

Morphiar

I was so close to the Ally ring... I killed the first three red phantoms in worlds 1-3, just needed 2 more.

I ran out of the eyes that bring me back to human form, so decided to go online to try get the black tendency on worlds 4 and 5. (Firstly I tried to farm the eyes from the 5-3 plague things but they just wouldn't drop any).

For some reason I decided to go to the monk boss, and figured I might as well get the online trophies now. After killing a player it has taken my tendency towards black... should have checked this before!

What's my best route now? Just start NG+ and aim for pure white again? I have already killed all bosses so NG+ is ready to be started. I planned on getting the Foe ring on my second run though so I hope I can somehow do both.

EDIT: Managed to load a backup save! I'm now back on track. Now I again need to lower world tendency to black in world 4 and 5. What is the quickest way to do this if I don't have any of the eyes to make me human? 

Edited by Morphiar

Not many ways to lower world tendency outside of dying in human form, unfortunately.

What you could do is help people beat bosses, everytime you beat a boss as a blue phantom you regain human form. Also every world has like 4-5 Stones of Ephemeral Eyes, in case you haven't looted them all. Plague babies in 5-3 can drop them, so farming them is probably your best bet. Also, Stones of Ephemeral Eyes are a guaranteed drop from the Black Phantom Giant Depraved Ones, but those only appear in PBWT in world 5 and they're a pain to farm (Sodden Ring makes it better though), so it's probably better to stick to babies.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Doomsounder said:

Not many ways to lower world tendency outside of dying in human form, unfortunately.

What you could do is help people beat bosses, everytime you beat a boss as a blue phantom you regain human form. Also every world has like 4-5 Stones of Ephemeral Eyes, in case you haven't looted them all. Plague babies in 5-3 can drop them, so farming them is probably your best bet. Also, Stones of Ephemeral Eyes are a guaranteed drop from the Black Phantom Giant Depraved Ones, but those only appear in PBWT in world 5 and they're a pain to farm (Sodden Ring makes it better though), so it's probably better to stick to babies.

Thanks for the help. I think I will help people beat bosses and then suicide as human form in world 5. Managed to finish world 4 as I found three of the eyes in the swamp of world 5 guarded by the four large cleaver wielding things. So now just world 5 to get to pure black and that should hopefully be pure white character tendency and the Ally Ring completed :)

1 minute ago, Pinselneo said:

I heard that playing online and going to the nexus is a negativ influence?

Oh really? I did read somewhere that tendency can 'average' out playing online. Maybe I will give farming the plague babies another go to get some of the eyes. I need 6 of them though!