bready for anything

LAMBORGHINI_247X

44 minutes ago, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

is this trophy missable, I have saw that a couple of people have every other trophy apart from this one which is therefore preventing them from the platinum and I wasn't sure if you complete every story mode level that then disables the magic marmalade 

If the problem is caused by completing every story mode level, then wouldn't it still be doable just by restarting the game from scratch?

1 hour ago, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

you'd have to delete your data file so yes but then that makes any game with missable trophies unmissable

It's not part of a series of story progression so it's not missable. It's just a miscellaneous trophy in which you would want to fail and repeat the level with the magic marmalade. There is PS+ cloud save or USB drive for backing up saves if that is really what is holding them up. I think the reason why they are missing that trophy is for milestone purposes. So that when the right time comes they can just easily get the platinum. 

I am wondering if people aren't doing this just as a joke or something?! The magic marmalade should appear just by failing the level 2x or so, no matter what. It's an extremely easy trophy to get.

None of the trophies are missable, but I will say I'm having more difficulty with Rampage mode than Cheese Hunt, Garden level aside! 

Edited by Joe Dubz

On 04/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, Joe Dubz said:

I am wondering if people aren't doing this just as a joke or something?! The magic marmalade should appear just by failing the level 2x or so, no matter what. It's an extremely easy trophy to get.

None of the trophies are missable, but I will say I'm having more difficulty with Rampage mode than Cheese Hunt, Garden level aside! 

it Is a bit tricky but are you holding on to something as the baguette as then u can just fly where ever then

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

it Is a bit tricky but are you holding on to something as the baguette as then u can just fly where ever then

Thank you for the advice, I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of flying/maneuvering that God-awful baguette! I have 4 A++ left for Rampage so I've been able to at least get a few and get my confidence up! I swear a lot of this game is just being persistent, practicing, and taking a break once you start getting frustrated. 

Edited by Joe Dubz

43 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Thank you for the advice, I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of flying/maneuvering that God-awful baguette! I have 4 A++ left for Rampage so I've been able to at least get a few and get my confidence up! I swear a lot of this game is just being persistent, practicing, and taking a break once you start getting frustrated. 

Baguette was indeed super annoying,  I think the Bathroom and garage were the hardest for me with the baguette.  The item used for flying falls off constantly.  Don't give up if you are close to A++ and your flying item falls off try and learn to fling yourself without the flying item just incase it falls off when you are close.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:06 AM, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

is this trophy missable, I have saw that a couple of people have every other trophy apart from this one which is therefore preventing them from the platinum and I wasn't sure if you complete every story mode level that then disables the magic marmalade 

The reason people don't do this one is because they are waiting to make I am bread a milestone like 100th, 200th platinum.

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Baguette was indeed super annoying,  I think the Bathroom and garage were the hardest for me with the baguette.  The item used for flying falls off constantly.  Don't give up if you are close to A++ and your flying item falls off try and learn to fling yourself without the flying item just incase it falls off when you are close.

The reason people don't do this one is because they are waiting to make I am bread a milestone like 100th, 200th platinum.

Thank you my friend for the suggestion, and congrats to you again on nabbing that coveted plat! I have slowly been figuring out this very method you speak of, it's very tricky to swing properly without flinging whatever you're holding. Can't give up until that timer runs out even if the combo ends prematurely, as that is how I finished the Bedroom miraculously ?

As for saving the plat for a milestone, I can't believe I didn't realize that already duh!