Langy's Lair of Trophies!

R25CCE

Nice list :), I don't know why, but the name of your checklist is somewhat familiar :rolleyes:. Congratz on the AC Brotherhood trophies, I gave up on those mp trophies. I like to take my time and stealthly take targets out for 600-700 points per kill, only that doesn't work online because of all those noobs running to a target and getting a kill for 50 points <_< . Anyway, keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Nice list :), I don't know why, but the name of your checklist is somewhat familiar :rolleyes:. Congratz on the AC Brotherhood trophies, I gave up on those mp trophies. I like to take my time and stealthly take targets out for 600-700 points per kill, only that doesn't work online because of all those noobs running to a target and getting a kill for 50 points <_< . Anyway, keep up the good work.

haha took me awhile to figure out but I see your checklist name now;) I had this title over on ps3trophies.com so didn't bother changing it:P

+ ye AC:B took a bit of dedication to get and lots of frustration with the noobs:P

Great work, i do hope you will come to your senses and play the da vinci dissapearans DLC.

You got a great taste in games btw :P

thanks man! + i am very tempted to get it but the 100% sync trophy is putting me off it :S

This game sounds like a typical boring shooter but it is not that at all the story and characters are very deep and gets you thinking. This game is brilliant and officially my favourite TPS game of all time! It is extremely fun and very replayable. FUBAR difficulty is the games 'very hard' setting and you may have heard alot over different forums on how hard this mode is. The things people said about it were very off putting however when I tried it every single persons opinion was greatly exaggerated. Yes it's difficult but as long as you stay in cover and be prepared for whats to come you can blitz through it. Hardest section for me was Ch10 garage section as unfortunatly I got a checkpoint save when I was VERY low on ammo which made this section harder then it should of been. I reccommend to everyone that you try this as it is a great experience.

Congratulations on another :platinum:. If you like TPS with a deep story and characters, try the Mass Effect trilogy. It'll blow your mind away, I guarantee it.

Congratulations on another :platinum:. If you like TPS with a deep story and characters, try the Mass Effect trilogy. It'll blow your mind away, I guarantee it.

I've always wanted to try out that series as I like BioWare games but I've never ended up getting into it due to there being too many other games that I want to play but I would definitely like to try it out one time:D

Just a quick update on what I am up to. I finished Remember Me main story last night on hardest difficulty. The last boss phase 2 was a pain in the ass! So I will now be working through the games chapter select to clear up collectibles and combat trophies. I also hit trophy level 15! Hopefully can get to 16 before 2014

Just a quick update on what I am up to. I finished Remember Me main story last night on hardest difficulty. The last boss phase 2 was a pain in the ass! So I will now be working through the games chapter select to clear up collectibles and combat trophies. I also hit trophy level 15! Hopefully can get to 16 before 2014

Nice. Finished Vanquish yesterday and after I got the Kingdom Hearts :platinum:, I'm going to start Remember Me.

Nice. Finished Vanquish yesterday and after I got the Kingdom Hearts :platinum:, I'm going to start Remember Me.

oo nice I hear Vanquish is pretty hard. Good luck on Remember Me it is a quite unique game and isn't too hard only a few boss battles that can drive you nuts. Learning your combos to know which pressens you will need to have and dodging is the key to victory in every fight:)

oo nice I hear Vanquish is pretty hard. Good luck on Remember Me it is a quite unique game and isn't too hard only a few boss battles that can drive you nuts. Learning your combos to know which pressens you will need to have and dodging is the key to victory in every fight:)

The game isn't that hard at all (even on hard mode), it's only challenge 6 that's a pain in the @$$ and the reason this plat is an ultra rare. Alright, thnx for the advise.

Nice list of plats Langy900  :yay: some damn good work on those games  :)....Spec ops had a nice wicked story lol Fubar was easy in some spots was stuck in a spot awhile on there for me till i went back to it and finished it lol...I gave up on Vanquish the challenge 4 end boss is driving me crazy  :shakefist: lol

• Like 1

Nice list of plats Langy900  :yay: some damn good work on those games  :)....Spec ops had a nice wicked story lol Fubar was easy in some spots was stuck in a spot awhile on there for me till i went back to it and finished it lol...I gave up on Vanquish the challenge 4 end boss is driving me crazy  :shakefist: lol

Thankyou chucky:) Spec Ops was great probably one of my favourites this year. I agree FUBAR is only hard in specific spots which can all be beaten with a bit of trial and error:)

Hmm just noticed some formatting errors on last update to checklist some of the tags are showing I will clear it up when I have the time.

• 5 weeks later...

Not been doing much lately taking a little break but hoping to get back into gaming after Christmas.

Few things of what I have been up to:

* My friend has gave me The Last of Us to play for a while and I am truly blown away by this game, it takes a few levels to really get into it but once you do it is easily one of the best games this year and of all time. Unfortunately due to it being my friends game I can't do the online trophies due to it needing an online pass but I intend to try it out sometime next year as i love the game so muchsmile.gif

* Still working on Dragons Dogma will probably be my last plat before christmas as got a lot of grinding to do, atm I have defeated Grigori and I am farming money and gear in post game by doing Everfall. Once thats done I will finish the game and complete New Game +

* Recently got the LittleBigPlanetKarting plat by grinding the 24hours in create trophy by leaving my Ps3 idle over a few days using the controller trick, not the best game in the series but it was still fun and a much easier plat.

Thats all from me from now, how is everyone else doing got any cool new plats?smile.gif

Awesome set of plats. I'd recommend finishing the whole AC collection!

Hey cmgravekeeper thanks!:)

AC: Revelations is on my to do list I will probably get a start on it sometime early next year as I intend to get AC:IV shortly so I don't want to overburn AC by playing them too much until then:P