Game's coming to PS5 with a Platinum Trophy

DesmaBR

Vblank Entertainment will release Shakedown: Hawaii for PlayStation 5 on December 15, the developer announced. Users who purchased the game on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, or PS Vita can download the PlayStation 5 version at no additional charge.

The PlayStation 5 version of Shakedown: Hawaii includes all of the latest updates, as well as DualSense wireless controller support.

Here are the details, via Vblank Entertainment:

Expanded Trophy Set with Platinum Trophy

This brings an expanded trophy set to PlayStation 5, including the much-requested Platinum. The new set takes advantage of the latest enhancements, including progress trophies (which display how close you are to achieving them). Your story mode completion will also be displayed on an Activity Card, and you can use that to jump directly back into the game.

Because these new features aren’t available on all legacy platforms, the PlayStation 5 version’s trophy set and leaderboards will be separate from the PS Vita, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 ones. However, this allows them to tap into the latest and greatest that PlayStation has to offer.

Source: Gematsu

Game had no Platinum on other platforms

• Like 2

So the games out now.

Having a bit of trouble loading the trophy list so I can't see what the new trophies requirements are.

Seeing the pop-ups, I've unlocked two that on the same list (LandLord - Acquire a Proptery / Just Test Driving! - Borrow a Vehicle).

I went offline and can see the full list there are 26 trophies total.

Edited by wardragon989