Survey Says.!

F22-Razgriz

A FREE Voucher  

59 members have voted

1. 1. If someone or somebody had given you a "Next-gen Console voucher" with all expense PAID. Which next-gen platform would you choose and why.?

• No doubt. Playstation 4
    • Definitely. XboxOne
    • Caught in the middle. #Confuse
    • Request to buy current gen. instead
    • Unsure. Doubtful. Choosing PS4
    • Unsure. Doubtful. Choosing XBX1
    • Hands off. Wii U
    • Ultra Rig. PC (current Tech in it)

Stick a couple Titan cards in it as well as the latest and greatest of everything else and I'd be happy. I'd still use my PS4 more than my PC though.

Parker

I thought It was just me.  B) 

that no matter how completely RIGGED and modified our PC can be... we still go back to our consoles and have a good game in

our favourite couch  :yay: 

Really? I was the only one that voted for the Ultra Rig?????? PS4 I can buy out off my pocket, ultra amazing pc....not so much...

In all fairness to others who had voted.

The Wii U and Ultra Rig PC was only added this morning.

So lets wait and see how it will change the results in the POLL.  B) 

Really? I was the only one that voted for the Ultra Rig?????? PS4 I can buy out off my pocket, ultra amazing pc....not so much...

I voted before there was a choice for ultra PC.  :lol: Changing my vote though because as you said, $400 is a lot more affordable than $3,000 or more. 

that no matter how completely RIGGED and modified our PC can be... we still go back to our consoles and have a good game in

In all fairness to others who had voted.

The Wii U and Ultra Rig PC was only added this morning.

So lets wait and see how it will change the results in the POLL.  B) 

I still much prefer a DualShock over mouse and keyboard for everything (including FPS) except RTS games. I also much prefer PlayStation exclusive games to any other platform but I must admit I am jealous of the PC simulation market. I still think Hran Turismo is the best racing game of all time but there are some PC games with better physics and I'd love to be able to combine the two. 

Parker

Wow same here. I have a great gaming PC but no matter how much I try to make the switch, I always end up spending way more time on console. For some reason I just can't get into PC gaming. Difficult to explain to the so called 'elitists'.

Edited by Herwest299

I still much prefer a DualShock over mouse and keyboard for everything (including FPS) except RTS games. I also much prefer PlayStation exclusive games to any other platform but I must admit I am jealous of the PC simulation market. I still think Hran Turismo is the best racing game of all time but there are some PC games with better physics and I'd love to be able to combine the two. 

Parker

Finally! Found someone whom I could talk to, discuss with & share thoughts with regards to 'racing game'-simulation level per say.  :yay: 

(*guess...should had thought about that early on..as the signature would suggest :giggle: )

And yes Sir, I totally agree with you, Gran Turismo is still the KING of the Hill when it comes to a 'True form-Simulation Racing game'.

though, GT5 let me down..  :( but hence... GT6 is upon us and December 6 couldn't come to close. Forward looking on that game!!  :yay: 

Wow same here. I have a great gaming PC but no matter how much I try to make the switch, I always end up spending way more time on console. For some reason I just can't get into PC gaming. Difficult to explain to the so called 'elitists'.

I guess....that makes the three(3) of us now.  :lol: 

Edited by xf22Razgriz