Why there's no trophy guide for Fifa 21?

ItssMohammed

We already know how to get every trophy. The difficulty and the time needed could be identified since there are more than 200 people got the plat.

We just need to put everything together and it will be easy for newcomers to get it quickly instead of going through the forum topics.

Or at least we can add videos or long description on how to do it inside each trophy.

What do you think? And who's responsible for these changes?

Thanks.

I will say from personal experience that making a halfway decent guide takes quite a bit of time and effort! The tools on this site make it pretty easy, it just takes time especially if it's something more involved like I assume Fifa would be. That being said, I'm always appreciative when there is a guide for whatever game I'm playing, so you should give it a shot and I'm sure others would be thankful!

6 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

I will say from personal experience that making a halfway decent guide takes quite a bit of time and effort! The tools on this site make it pretty easy, it just takes time especially if it's something more involved like I assume Fifa would be. That being said, I'm always appreciative when there is a guide for whatever game I'm playing, so you should give it a shot and I'm sure others would be thankful!

Yeah, It does take time and effort. I thought it's just copy and paste stuff and putting it together.

I decided that I wont be doing the guide. Let's see if someone else will.