“Saved All” trophy question

LoveInHell

For this trophy I have to save everyone and the guide says that I have to replay from the Homeless chapter all the way to the end.

But since I already saved the people in the Homeless chapter, can I start playing from the chapter where I didn’t save someone?

I didn’t save Paul, can I start from the Navajo chapter or do I *have* to play from Homeless?

8 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

For this trophy I have to save everyone and the guide says that I have to replay from the Homeless chapter all the way to the end.

But since I already saved the people in the Homeless chapter, can I start playing from the chapter where I didn’t save someone?

I didn’t save Paul, can I start from the Navajo chapter or do I *have* to play from Homeless?

you just need to play from the part where someone died, I did that on PS3 where I didn’t know what to do about Paul somI played from there again and saved everyone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got the same problem and planning on playing it starting from Navajo since I already saved the people in Homeless chapter to get the trophy. Any updates if it did work for you?

On 12/20/2020 at 6:14 PM, LoveInHell said:

8 minutes ago, rednax14 said:

Got the same problem and planning on playing it starting from Navajo since I already saved the people in Homeless chapter to get the trophy. Any updates if it did work for you?

You can start from navajo. I did it on the ps3 version and I took the trophy

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rednax14 said:

It worked from Navajo, achieved the all endings trophy today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/7/2021 at 8:34 AM, seyhano said:

I did everthing like trophy guide for saved all trophy and after the last ending finished, trophy didn't pop up.

I turned off the ps4 and watched the epilogue again the next day, trophy poped up, fyi. 

i saved them all and did duo mode... neither popped yet :/

edit: weird! i didn't get the trophy pop notification, but i checked my profile and they did indeed pop....

Edited by AMKrishnan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...