How to get threat of outlands trophy?

harshwah

Try and take a badass loadout. Save up for insurance to go all out f you're worried about losing gear.

A general tip on kills, anything automatic use over the shoulder view and crouch when shooting. Aim for te torso and the recoil should do the rest. Small bursts too!

• Like 3

To add to what others have said, at the beginning of a match, rush to a timed safe, locked container or barred house. People tend to go there first so you're bound to see someone. I also use the signal detector at least twice a game. Alternatively, you could just use the signal detector 4 or 5 times throughout the game and chase players down that way. 

• Like 3

I got mine other day and it was better with a buddy, I was able to sneak up on the other team/teams when they were concentrating on my buddy, so all my kills came from his distraction and me swooping in the takedown I used a cheapo Thomspon gun for all mine lol. 

Of course this isn't going to work for everyone since some teams don't push that hard at times some play super passive and are only there to farm so finding a team can be challenging, but usually if you head to barred house you are going to find 2-6 people LOL.

• Like 2