Do we have glitched trophies on our hands, or what?

IntroPhenom

17 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Several trophies are unclaimed.  Granted, they're for doing all of something: crafting, cooking, etc.  Are patience and perseverance the missing ingredients (hyuck hyuck) or are certain trophies unobtainable? 

I played the mobile versions of the previous two games and if this one is anything like them. It will be a serious grindfest for that stuff.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 11:21 AM, IntroPhenom said:

Several trophies are unclaimed.  Granted, they're for doing all of something: crafting, cooking, etc.  Are patience and perseverance the missing ingredients (hyuck hyuck) or are certain trophies unobtainable? 

On 12/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

It will be a serious grindfest for that stuff.

Yes, the grind is insane.  It puts some JRPGs to shame.  

I will say that if you are playing the game without updating it to the latest patch you will be locked out of about 2 trophies or so due to things missing to finish a dungeon, etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

All trophies have been patched and the platinum has been obtained. That said, the person who obtained the platinum has been playing the game since around when it was released and used a save backup exploit to use crafting materials for multiple categories, plus he told me about using console commands to give yourself items. So even with heavy exploiting, it's taken this long. He told me his save file has 800+ hours in it. Yes, it's a ludicrous grind because the crafting trophies require you to not just make one of each item, but enough to "master" the recipe.

As for those exploits, I made a post on PST and I'm about to copy-paste it into a new forum post here, so check there if you want to see them.

• Like 3