My profile is messed up

I only just realised this the other day, and it has been pointed out, that it looks like I'm time travelling.

I got my 100% on Motorstorm Apocalypse way back in 2011, but it's showing up as if I got in in 2012.

f61d.png

Same sort of thing here. After doing Dead Nation on the 4th June, I got my final trophy on Black Ops on the 7th, then got the last few trophies on LittleBigPLanet on the 8th. But Black Ops and LBP are switched around. What's gone wrong?

oaSaTuj.jpg

Possibly, I don't know...

I guess that explains LBP1 and BO1, but Motorstorm? A year gap?

Yeah a year ago... Seems very unlikely. Strange, I always thought I only happened when players edited their timestamps with CFW. Apparently not so. I can remember having this happened to me once. But that was with 2 games on the same day, I remember having updated trophies from both games at same time and the older game was on top of the lost, in incorrect order. But it makes sense that it goes on order of update/sync with PSN.

Yeah a year ago... Seems very unlikely. Strange, I always thought I only happened when players edited their timestamps with CFW. Apparently not so. I can remember having this happened to me once. But that was with 2 games on the same day, I remember having updated trophies from both games at same time and the older game was on top of the lost, in incorrect order. But it makes sense that it goes on order of update/sync with PSN.

There we go.

I have also played games again way near the bottom of my list and they stay there.  All games are on their list in their position because that's when you last earned a trophy on them.  They cannot move from that position otherwise.  The only explanation to what happened to Will is that he's a cheating mofo.  

I find it hilarious when these guys try to get away with it and act all clueless when people catch them.  Like a child denying they ate the chocolate glazed donut with chocolate all over their face.

There we go.

I have also played games again way near the bottom of my list and they stay there.  All games are on their list in their position because that's when you last earned a trophy on them.  They cannot move from that position otherwise.  The only explanation to what happened to Will is that he's a cheating mofo.  

I find it hilarious when these guys try to get away with it and act all clueless when people catch them.  Like a child denying they ate the chocolate glazed donut with chocolate all over their face.

Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure you can't change timestamps after you earned the trophy. And I have been on Will's profile plenty of times because of forum games and I don't recall having noticed Motorstorm in an incorrect order listed there.

It's not cheating, I have it on my profile where I didn't sync my vita for ages.

sAcyG.png

There we go.

Prarburkulosis, I think you owe me an apology...
Edited by willmill97

A smirk and no answer would have been better ... Calling out just sounds bitter....

Although it still seems pretty impossible unless one account is being feeded into by several ps3's .... Vita/ps3 makes sense. Just one ps3 doesnt.

I have 2 PS3's. One at my house and one at my dad's. I think that's why.

Yea, no.  I'm not apologizing to anybody.  

It looks like you're cheating so, I made no mistake.  If there's a glitch in the system, bummer.  I'll call out cheaters who posts a crap-load in forum games all day long.  Cheating is one thing.  Boasting about it is a completely different monster.  I have people on my PSN list who have admitted they cheated ages ago, apologized up and down.  Yet, you never see them in forum games boasting.  I actually have respect for that. 

MSPR is hacked like crazy.  One of the more obvious hacks too.  If you are saying you didn't edit any of the trophies on your games, great.  However, more times than not, when somebody's list looks odd like that, they're hacking SOBs.

Edited by prarburkulosis

Yea, no.  I'm not apologizing to anybody.  

It looks like you're cheating so, I made no mistake.  If there's a glitch in the system, bummer.  I'll call out cheaters who posts a crap-load in forum games all day long.  Cheating is one thing.  Boasting about it is a completely different monster.  I have people on my PSN list who have admitted they cheated ages ago, apologized up and down.  Yet, you never see them in forum games boasting.  I actually have respect for that. 

MSPR is hacked like crazy.  One of the more obvious hacks too.  If you are saying you didn't edit any of the trophies on your games, great.  However, more times than not, when somebody's list looks odd like that, they're hacking SOBs.

1) I don't boast in forum games, like MrCostari, I post in forum games a lot.

2) MS:PR isn't the game that has bugged out. MS:A is. 

If you want to think of me as a cheater then fine, but I know I'm not. Why would I make this thread if I had cheated? Think about that