Levelling to 99

Jigsy1

Chips aside, anyone got any advice on how to powerlevel the girls to 99?

Good, but do-able locations? Esp. when there are places that have monsters that literally one-shot-kill you...

Or any specific strategies to go about it? E.g. I levelled up by ten in just 20 minutes! Ask me how!

Edited by Jigsy1

• 1 year later...

I’ve been using the Colosseum battle “This is Year 0…” with Plutia as my Leader. Once you’re a high enough level with her, you can simply spam “Fancy Rain!” in the skills list, make sure to highlight all enemies, and instant-kill them all.

I only have the CPU Candidates left to finish off to 99, and although it’s about 15-20ish battles for a level up, I’ve not exactly found a more constant and quick method for grinding. Definitely beats running around a dungeon and waiting for enemies to respawn or using items to respawn them.

The Colosseum menu is very fast to use, and you can also quickly back out to the city to save your game instead of backtracking through a dungeon.

A big heads up for the Colosseum though: I’ve been able to confirm grinding Lily Ranks does NOT work here. Those have to be completed in dungeons.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected name of skill used.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Leveling up to 99 is not too bad if you happen to have DLC installed - specifically, the free Coliseum battles, as well as the paid DLC weapons so that you can deal significant enough damage. Two good fights to level up with are:

Cat Knight - Leanbox: EM ES Magma Cave - Encounter Shift (Flag Down) -- 800,000+ EXP per fight

The CPU of Planeptune - Coliseum (S Rank Battle) -- 1,000,000+ EXP per fight 

Can easily clear a level per battle with either of these, especially with experience boosting chips. Equip Many Resets (LV.5 EXP+) to your frontline, and the earned EXP will skyrocket.

For future readers: Lily Ranks can be earned in the Coliseum. I also thought I wasn't earning ranks there at first, but after giving it enough rounds, I noticed that my ranks were going up. Just make sure to keep Harem (LV.5 Lily+) equipped to your front line, and the Lily Ranks will go up pretty quickly. If you don't need EXP and just want to run up the ranks quickly, then Many Dogoos (E Rank Battle) is a very quick fight.

• Like 4