Is there no way to queue PS3 game and DLC downloads other than from console itself?

Shizo

After Store redesign, I can't find PS3 games/DLC at all. I recently dusted off my old PS3 trying to bring my % up a bit on some old games plus play/replay some exclusives not released elsewhere. Most my games on PS3 were bought digitally, so my purchase history is extremely long, dozens and dozens of pages.

Is going through purchase history the only way to re-download games? No way to conveniently to queue down

5 minutes ago, TheMightyLedZep said:

Have You try the PSDLE script? that's what I use to download my games cause it's easy to create/queue my list.

Does it support new store after PS5 redesign? I mean specifically PS3 games. I can't even open PS3 game pages on new Store anymore.

Edited by Shizo

7 hours ago, TheMightyLedZep said:

I'm in USA and still can use the old store here.Check this topic and hopefully your country store is listed (assuming you're not in the USA):

Nope, "TERMINATED" lol. Sony fucking things up up for no reason once again.

On 12/30/2020 at 0:48 AM, TheMightyLedZep said:

@Shizo try logging out of the new site and then try to logging in the old site.If possible use diferent browsers.

Worked on Chrome. My main browser is Firefox, I guess I will download as much as possible. Might just buy 1Tb SSD so I can fill it up before store is gone again. Thanks for the tip about that addon.

11 hours ago, Shizo said:

Worked on Chrome. My main browser is Firefox, I guess I will download as much as possible. Might just buy 1Tb SSD so I can fill it up before store is gone again. Thanks for the tip about that addon.

You can also go to account management > transaction management > download list. It's easier to navigate versus the playstation store

56 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You can also go to account management > transaction management > download list. It's easier to navigate versus the playstation store

Unless you're like me and have over 1,000 pieces of PS3 content. The damn thing crashes after scrolling through a few hundred games.