Just a minor rant to help get me through the A+'s

Doors are the biggest obstacle in this game, they ruin your combos in more than one way, from the inability to get through the gate, to disrupting my aim, to knocking enemies down. 
A+'s runs aren't any fun, as combos come at a cost; that being stylish animations. Avoid them.
Close quarters combat does nae work with guns!
Weapon prioritisation is something that is sorely missing, when you kill a lot of enemies in the same spot and need to do a quick weapon swap and your character conveniently picks up the most inconvenient weapon from the pile.
Windows!
Offscreen guns!
Wandering guns!
Bush guns!

GUNS!! GUNS!! GUNS!!
Hopefully this rant will get me through my last three levels, scenes 21-23.
Thank you for reading. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 06/01/2021 at 5:31 AM, distressedjazz said:

Doors are the biggest obstacle in this game, they ruin your combos in more than one way, from the inability to get through the gate, to disrupting my aim, to knocking enemies down. 
A+'s runs aren't any fun, as combos come at a cost; that being stylish animations. Avoid them.
Close quarters combat does nae work with guns!
Weapon prioritisation is something that is sorely missing, when you kill a lot of enemies in the same spot and need to do a quick weapon swap and your character conveniently picks up the most inconvenient weapon from the pile.
Windows!
Offscreen guns!
Wandering guns!
Bush guns!

GUNS!! GUNS!! GUNS!!
Hopefully this rant will get me through my last three levels, scenes 21-23.
Thank you for reading. 

Feeling this pain atm and I'm just trying to get through at least one playthrough. Have the first 2 acts done only long way to go 

For the fans I pretty much just used Tony because of the fast executions and in the 2nd game it felt like enemies just ran at you in a straight line. I actually loved doors because Tony and the bouncer dude could just barrel through and knock everyone back. Weapon throwing is also super clutch. For me, the most obnoxious levels were the flashback war missions. Whoever made those levels can eat cereal with expired milk. Once I got the plat it had to be the fastest delete I’ve ever had. 

39 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

Feeling this pain atm and I'm just trying to get through at least one playthrough. Have the first 2 acts done only long way to go 

I ended up watching YouTube for 30 minutes after every level cause it was just tedious I feel this. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Didn't want to start a new topic to just say this but I wanted to add regarding getting A+ in these levels. Several times I've gotten just a few hundred more than double the score (say 84500/42000) and just get a plain ole A. I thought double the score was the threshold for A+ but I guess not. Super frustrating when this happens.

• 6 months later...