Tips/motivations for the gold spaceships?

ElevExplorer64

So, I'm almost done with Little Deviants. I have all eight silver trophies and all 45 bronze trophies. I've found all the Moggers, I completed all the minigames, I got all the miscellaneous trophies (some of which were really annoying), and I even managed to get the utterly broken Honor Upheld trophy. All that's left for me to do is get a gold spaceship in all 30 minigames. I currently have 16 gold spaceships.

If I get the platinum, it will be my very first sub-1% platinum trophy on my profile (it's currently at 0.57%, and the current rarest platinum I have is LBP Vita at 2.01%), and could very well be my proudest platinum for quite some time. Unfortunately, some of the minigames are giving me a really hard time. Does anyone have any tips for some of the harder minigames? I really would like to get this platinum, but I'm starting to get burned out. If anyone has anything to say that can help (whether it be tips to help with some of the minigames or just some words of encouragement), please do so. 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

I just got gold spaceship on Shack Shover, I made it to round 9 and run out of time but I got the gold. My question is if I need to complete all rounds for the trophy that requires gold in all levels to pop. Thank you.

No you don't need to. Meeting the gold score requirements is enough.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any tips to get gold on Risky Trails?

Edit: I just got it. Like I read in another forum, it's mandatory to pick all stars in all 5 stages and do it as fast as possible ignoring clocks that are out of your way. Stages 2 and 4 are the most annoying since you can miss  several stars if you are not careful when dropping to each ledge.

Edited by Deceptrox

I got gold on Botz Blast but completing the level without wiping green goo is total b*llshit. You can't even use powerups even when there is no goo on the screen since touching the screen to use a powerups voids the trophy. Total pointless trophy is you can't program it correctly.

Do any of you have any tips to get that annoying trophy? Those groups of 4 and 6 squids on levels 4, 9, and 14 always screw my run by completely blocking my view hence I can't destroy the whale spaceship.

Edit: I just earned it. What I did the last 2 tries was holding down R button (I was tapping it on previous tries). Still stupid trophy if ain't programmed it correctly.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 3 months later...
On 6/15/2021 at 0:03 AM, Deceptrox said:

I got gold on Botz Blast but completing the level without wiping green goo is total b*llshit. You can't even use powerups even when there is no goo on the screen since touching the screen to use a powerups voids the trophy. Total pointless trophy is you can't program it correctly.

You actually can use powerups on that one - probably just need to be careful and not miss or slide your finger slightly while pressing it (similar to how touchy "The right way is the wrong way" is). Saving EMPs for the squids made it incredibly easy, you can also turn away from them to avoid the screen splash and then turn to quickly kill them afterwards.

It's not super ideal but if you do end up having a screen covered in goo I found it best to look down and use the red arrow indicators to figure out positions and then turn to blindly shoot at them.

5 hours ago, Secretfoo said:

You actually can use powerups on that one - probably just need to be careful and not miss or slide your finger slightly while pressing it (similar to how touchy "The right way is the wrong way" is). Saving EMPs for the squids made it incredibly easy, you can also turn away from them to avoid the screen splash and then turn to quickly kill them afterwards.

It's not super ideal but if you do end up having a screen covered in goo I found it best to look down and use the red arrow indicators to figure out positions and then turn to blindly shoot at them.

Well, I used power ups on other enemies when there wasn't goo on the screen and didn't get the trophy.