Named Level Ranks

I think it would be cool to introduce a named level rank driven by your Playstation level, like they do with some games eg. Red Dead Redemption, to apply to the user profile and trophy card.

Eg.

PS Rank 1: Clean Slate

PS Rank 2: Beginner

PS Rank 3: Upstart

PS Rank 12: Player

PS Rank 13: Gangter

PS Rank 14: Killer

PS Rank 50: Tyrant

PS Rank 51: Maniac

Etc etc (hopefully better names that the ones I can come up with on the fly!)

Would make a good fun little sweetner to leveling up which at the moment is a pretty arbitrary thing?

I think it would be cool to introduce a named level rank driven by your Playstation level, like they do with some games eg. Red Dead Redemption, to apply to the user profile and trophy card.

Eg.

PS Rank 1: Clean Slate

PS Rank 2: Beginner

PS Rank 3: Upstart

PS Rank 12: Player

PS Rank 13: Gangter

PS Rank 14: Killer

PS Rank 50: Tyrant

PS Rank 51: Maniac

Etc etc (hopefully better names that the ones I can come up with on the fly!)

Would make a good fun little sweetner to leveling up which at the moment is a pretty arbitrary thing?

Me a gangsta innit.

• Like 1

Interesting idea, don't know how it can be implemented since you would have to have a name for every single level and the profile/trophy card has to be updated when your on a new level.

Interesting idea nevertheless :rolleyes:

Well, sure, there is only 100 ranks currently though so that wouldnt really take that long, and trophy cards are updated all the time anyways... plus the site is already diing the level calculation at the site side (since hidden trophies make your level reduce on the site) so really all it would be doing is adding one new field to the trophy card based on preexisting info...