"Infestation" possible with 2 controllers?

proud2bNs

Hey guys,

I was able to get a lot of the coop trophies via two controllers (shared). But it seems like the "Infestation" trophy actually requires 4 real players. This is the only trophy specifically mentioning that:

Infestation
Play Overcooked! 2-2, with 4 players all using the Rat chef

I tried to get the trophy with 2 shared controllers but was unable to. Did this work for you? Any tips what i did wrong?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, brownale1989 said:

Yes it does work, I got it last night using 2 controllers. What I did notice was it didn't unlock at first as I was playing as the mouse, I didn't realise there was an alternate costume for the rat haha. Once I did the level again with the 4 rats it popped right away at the end. 

Oh, I'm gonna try this. I'm pretty sure I used the default costume. Thanks, mate.

Fun fact: I said to my girlfriend that this looks more like a mouse than a rat :D

Edited by proud2bNs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2021 at 10:24 AM, proud2bNs said:

Oh, I'm gonna try this. I'm pretty sure I used the default costume. Thanks, mate.

Fun fact: I said to my girlfriend that this looks more like a mouse than a rat :D

can confirm, it works with two controllers. and yeah, I also accidentally used the default costume on my first try lol