How to unlock Trophy Shop?

Gatto-_-Allegro

Today I started this game and a friend of mine recommended to me to use the Trophy Shop after the end of the game to buy just the collectibles trophies because they are the most annoying thing, so: how do I unlock this kind of Shop? My friend told me that I have to do certains things but if he told me them he would have spoiled a bit, so here I am ?

6 hours ago, BKnocheese said:

You have to beat the game. There are multiple "endings", but doing the main ones is the only requirement. You'll know what it is at that point (probably). Once you do that, in one of the first areas of the game, the trophy shop will be available.

Okay thanks, so basically I have to finish the story 3 times, with 3 different characters?

25 minutes ago, regislc30 said:

If the game itself give this option, then this isn't cheating in my opinion. 

Agree, I used the trophy shop in Nier because I was done with the game. I think at the end I only needed to get a couple that were grinding related anyway. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gatto-_-Allegro said:

Today I started this game and a friend of mine recommended to me to use the Trophy Shop after the end of the game to buy just the collectibles trophies because they are the most annoying thing, so: how do I unlock this kind of Shop? My friend told me that I have to do certains things but if he told me them he would have spoiled a bit, so here I am 1f605.png

there is a cheat in game to do that lets you get it early but not sure what to do to make it happen but yeah there is another forum on it

7 hours ago, Gatto-_-Allegro said:

Okay thanks, so basically I have to finish the story 3 times, with 3 different characters?

Pretty much. Without giving too much away, I believe once you get ending "E", that will be what unlocks the trophy shop.

6 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Just earn the trophies, don't cheat. Yes I know this site allows it but you aren't earning those trophies. You'll also miss out on so much

Don't worry. It's not cheating. The game literally puts it in so that if people don't want to go through hours and hours of grinding (which you obviously don't want to), then you don't have to. If people want to do it the legit way, more power to them.

• Like 2