BF4 PS4 vs Xbox One

Azaan60

Here are some comparisons:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-vs-pc-face-off-preview

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-29-2013/Cga4zT.gif

While here are some reviews for the next-gen versions

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/battlefield-4-review/1900-6415517/

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/oxobi5/battlefield-4-review

All in all, we can only give a preliminary outline of how Battlefield 4 will run on next-gen consoles, but there's plenty here that should remain the case for the final release in November. Perhaps the biggest takeaway is that, in this near-finalised state, the PS4 offers a superior experience on several fronts. The resolution is higher at 1600x900, as compared to the tried and tested 1280x720 on Xbox One, suffering as it does for more visible aliasing artefacts. Visually, the PS4 has a marked advantage with ambient occlusion effects too, which simply isn't matched on Microsoft's platform with the build we played.
On the merits of what we've seen so far, Battlefield 4 is already set to be a formidable launch window effort from DICE. Our observations so far reveal a clear gap in fidelity between PC and PS4, and again to Xbox One, but sub-pixel break-up aside, based on what we've seen so far, the Microsoft console manages to hold up despite the undeniable, quantifiably worse metrics in terms of both resolution and frame-rate.

in the end the game is a current gen multiplatform game that just run in a higher res / frames and performance in next gen,  after 3 to 4 years after the ps4 released these BF4 graphics would gonna looks laughable compared to the exclusive that'll gonna released by then in the ps4, remember how peoples are making fun of the ps3 back then when some websites did a face-off in fallout on 360 VS ps3 version? and now look at it, games like the last of us or beyond two souls even many peoples mistaken GT6 and beyond two souls as a ps4 titles. 

I'm a big Sony fanboy but this time I'm going to have to say that the systems are almost identical.  They both use AMD parts and the PS4 is only a tiny bit more powerful than the XboxOne.  It will be good in the long run because now multi-platform games will actually work correctly on both systems.  With the PS3 I had to stick to PS3 exclusive games most of the time because the multi-platform games never worked right on the PS3.  I wish that there was a lot more games on the PS3 that looked like The Last Us.  Another thing that I always hated about multi-platform games is that they always looked like an Xbox360 game because that's what they were most of the time.  They would just port them over to the PS3.  Right now I'm playing GTAV and it looks all grainy like an Xbox360 game.  I wish that GTAV was a PS3 exclusive so that it could look like The Last of Us or Beyond: Two Souls.  Anyways I'm glad that the two next gen systems are almost identical this time around because it should make most games so much better because of that.  Obviously PS4 exclusives are always going to look and play better but it shouldn't be like night and day like games are on the PS3.

I'm a big Sony fanboy but this time I'm going to have to say that the systems are almost identical.  They both use AMD parts and the PS4 is only a tiny bit more powerful than the XboxOne.  It will be good in the long run because now multi-platform games will actually work correctly on both systems.  With the PS3 I had to stick to PS3 exclusive games most of the time because the multi-platform games never worked right on the PS3.  I wish that there was a lot more games on the PS3 that looked like The Last Us.  Another thing that I always hated about multi-platform games is that they always looked like an Xbox360 game because that's what they were most of the time.  They would just port them over to the PS3.  Right now I'm playing GTAV and it looks all grainy like an Xbox360 game.  I wish that GTAV was a PS3 exclusive so that it could look like The Last of Us or Beyond: Two Souls.  Anyways I'm glad that the two next gen systems are almost identical this time around because it should make most games so much better because of that.  Obviously PS4 exclusives are always going to look and play better but it shouldn't be like night and day like games are on the PS3.

The difference will be even more apparent on a larger TV screen though. Just like 360p looks fine on a 2" box on your monitor, but if you make it full screen it looks terrible. The difference between 720p and 990p (or 1080p for other games) will be a LOT more noticeable on a larger screen as opposed to thumbnails on a website.

The difference will be even more apparent on a larger TV screen though. Just like 360p looks fine on a 2" box on your monitor, but if you make it full screen it looks terrible. The difference between 720p and 990p (or 1080p for other games) will be a LOT more noticeable on a larger screen as opposed to thumbnails on a website.

If Sony makes any games for 4K tvs than that would really blow away Microsoft.  Sony has said that they're going to eventually make 4K resolution games.  That would be a huge difference and I would probably buy a 4K tv once they're less than $1000 for a 42".

If Sony makes any games for 4K tvs than that would really blow away Microsoft.  Sony has said that they're going to eventually make 4K resolution games.  That would be a huge difference and I would probably buy a 4K tv once they're less than $1000 for a 42".

There's no way the PS4 hardware would be able to handle a game at 4k, unfortunately. I think even Sony has stated that it just wouldn't be possible (though the PS4 can support 4k Blu-rays in the future).