Disgaea D2 Platinum trophy

CosmoConstant

I just got my platinum trophy for this game a few minutes ago! :yay:   How many of you have platinumed this game and how many of you are very close to getting your platinum?  Disgaea D2 is by far my favorite Disgaea game out of all the Disgaea games.  My favorite before was always the very first game.  I just really like the characters.

• Like 1

Not yet, making a pause to play other games... as it stands, I really need to start clearing out less time consuming games before going back to Disgaea, since when I start playing this games, I end up spending a lot more time then I think without realizing, and I do a bit more then what's needed for the platinum..

Currently 108 hours in, 76-78% of the items collected, redoing the story to view a skill I didn't saw, and to get all endings unlocked..

• 4 weeks later...

I had some pretty good luck, but I don't see how Item Hoarder could take that long either way unless you had unworldly bad luck with legendary R39. I used thieves to break regular and legendary chests for the highest chances of getting them with their evilities, then I had a succubus set up for optimized climbing speed through item world. I also always did a quick check of enemy equipment and was pretty lucky with clean up there.

I did skip the story scenes, but I had already seen a playthrough of the game in JP which I know enough of to understand the dialog. So I'm not gonna lie, I did have the opportunity to plan nearly my entire route through the game, which is how I had it done so fast. I'd seriously estimate 50-60 hours for platinum if you know where things are, though my own routing easily could've been a lot better so even below fifty hours is possible.

Edited by SMamimi