Passing the Time offline?

malino007

I have spend hours and hours playing this games and even have gotten every trophy except the platinum. I counted 100 (minecraft) days playing in my tutorial map by skipping the nights, after I’ve created my own map and played about 30 (minecraft) days and stoped because i lost count of always going to the nether and ender world.

I’m now playing in a new world where i am always afk and i don’t skip the nights, but sometimes i lose conection and go offline.

Is playing in an offline map could screw up this trophy? Because i don’t know what to do anymore and it’s really pissing me off.

This trophy isn't glitched and playing offline won't affect it. All you can do is start the game in peaceful mode and set it to offline mode so no-one randomly joins your world and messes things up. There's no way to tell how much time you have spent in your world and it will often feel like the trophy should have popped, when in fact you still have hours to go. If all else fails, erase everything Minecraft related from your hard Drive then reinstall and start a new game on a fresh save in case there's some kind of bad data that's stopping the trophy from popping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malino007 said:

I have spend hours and hours playing this games and even have gotten every trophy except the platinum. I counted 100 (minecraft) days playing in my tutorial map by skipping the nights, after I’ve created my own map and played about 30 (minecraft) days and stoped because i lost count of always going to the nether and ender world.

I’m now playing in a new world where i am always afk and i don’t skip the nights, but sometimes i lose conection and go offline.

Is playing in an offline map could screw up this trophy? Because i don’t know what to do anymore and it’s really pissing me off.

I might have a workaround, I can’t guarantee it works anymore as I randomly stumbled across it two desperate times. Basically if you start a world on the newest update then delete the game (the reason for doing this is to get it to version 1.0) then reloading that world should got whatever reason pop this trophy. I did it on this account and my old account by accident. If it works, great.

Also, being offline should have 0 affect on the trophy, it’s honestly a pretyy buggy trophy IMO.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

After trying to get this trophy on the latest patch for this game, 70+ hrs on a new word n 40+ hrs on the tutorial world, the stupid thing never popped. 

I had to uninstall the game, digital ver, and do a fresh install and leave it on ver 1.0.  Put my vita then on airplane mode so the game doesn't connect to any minecraft servers or dl the patches.  Created a new world, survival n peaceful n dug 1 block down n put Steve in that hole so he wouldn't move around to much.  Tied a thread around the 2 analog sticks so he would continue to move about that small hole n to keep the Vita from going into rest mode.  Then let the Vita run for 40hrs, earliest I could get back to it after work n trophy had finally popped.

Hope this helps someone else having trouble with this damn trophy.

• Like 1