Some tips for this RNG game, hope they help

cris3f

• 2 months later...

Great tips that I used to get the coveted platinum. One thing I did notice though, when you die and repeat a level, the game tends to give you better stuff. Like, I'd notice Repeater Shotguns at level 1 and epic perks/regeneration popping up in the first few levelups. 

But yeah, Eldritch difficulty is basically all down to RNG lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just got the platinum last night. The achievement rate is around 50%, so I think most players will get the plat without issue, but some levels on the Eldritch Plane can definitely be a challenge, so here are some of my takeaways from my playthrough:

I maxed out Conductor and it definitely helped get me out of some hairy situations, but I would argue it's not necessary to max it out, as I rarely find myself using up all the charges. Also, on Eldritch Plane, the enemies will nearly fill up the entire map, so no matter where you dash, they will still surround you. It's more important to kill enemies quickly to allow more breathing room for yourself. Even with maxed out Conductor, I still got stuck on some levels. I had way more success after upgrading the skill that increases your Epic perk chance. They are extremely useful, and if you get the death ray, it's pretty much game over for the enemies. So I wouldn't spend too long farming crystals to max out Conductor, maybe put some crystals in the Epic perk chance upgrade, I didn't max it out, only upgraded about half, and still got an Epic perk almost every level. This and Conductor are the only skills I upgraded, didn't touch anything else.

The perk that heals 25% of your health whenever you get a multi-kill, grab it. Use weapons with a high rate of fire (uzi is my go-to, but shotguns and AR are nice too), with perks to increase the fire rate, extra projectile, and 1/10 of your bullets become fire ammo, you will be getting multi-kill fairly often, which means infinite health for you. This definitely helped me out the most on Eldritch Plane.

When using the mech, try luring groups of enemies to form a straight line, then use the mech dash (L1 when in your mech) to run them over, you'll get more multi-kills this way, so faster XP and better supplies.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...