A Fair Completion Rate For Real 100% Accounts or near 100%

I don't know if there is a topic like this around but a friend of me tested out some stuff here.

When you have a game completion of 60% for example and you hide all unearned trophies you get a nice 100% trophy account but its fake because you miss alot of trophies.

Now my question is can you make it so when people hide there trophies , it will not effect there game completion.

I know its maybe bullshit im saying here but not everyone is watching on the icon with so many hidden trophies.

Also this is something for real 97 to 100% trophyhunters.

King Regards

I see what you are saying.

Personally I don't see the point of hiding trophies. To me, unearned trophies serve as a way of letting other people know what you still need to do.

You might be a gamer who is only interested in playing through  a game's story. Not hiding trophies allows others to see you have played the story but not necessarily anything else. This can be good because it indicates the sort of gamer you are (i.e. not a trophy hunter who does stuff just to get trophies).

If you don't want unearned trophies on your account, earn them I say.

I remember seeing a thread about un-achievable trophies. I get that some people may want to hide these trophies as they can't earn them and don't want that to affect their percentage (after all, the percentage is of trophies earned so if you can't earn a trophy, why should that count). In cases like that, it would be nice if there was some sort of marking so you  can see it is unearned because it can't be.

Am sorry if people strongly disagree with this but it is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own :)

Ehh hiding is for the weak xD.. it's just admitting you can't be bothered to achieve what you actually want to achieve. Just wanna be completionist's trying to be a completionist with actually completing anything.. rather brilliant. 

Hide if you want, it doesn't really matter in the end.. no one cares if you have 95% completion rate or a 20% completion rate, no one cares.. the only person you're lying to is yourself.. so do what ever the fuck you wanna do! ;D 

Hiding online trophies that are unachievable thanks to online servers being down is fair enough.. still kind of pointless though.

• Like 3