Reunited with Fidolina will be easier after 4th February

Still a challenge on solo advanced. 

Bloodpool was hardest imo

Sleepy Hallow the one after Bloodpool was also annoying mostly due to ghost wolfs. 

Last stage wasn't that bad. Mostly RNG, with 3-4 lives and firepower fate you can just walk backwards/dash, shooting boss and die over and over until she dies. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished after I don't know, probably 6 or 7 attempts on the last level alone and yes it's a lot of RNG. On all my attempts before the last I barely ever had a life drop, this time I had 2. I had 2 bonus waves, the first one was after wave 61, I got a dungeon so I explored it fully in hopes to get more lives and indeed got 2 extra lives from this(found one and got 200k points) and a couple bombs, the second I got was the vehicle bonus room which made me start wave 64 with 5 bombs and a vehicle, which helped me clear things easy. I also had great luck with spawns being well aligned, and got a lot of sawblade launchers as weapons, which is probably the best weapon outside of the gatling gun. I entered the boss phase with 7 lives total and only had to use 2 (most of my other failed attempts I only had 2 or less lives and only managed to get the boss down to orange/red).

So yeah, it's just about perserverance, I don't see myself good at this game, really I realized I just suck in any game mode unfortunately, but eventually after enough tries and some luck you may achieve this trophy.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I am trying to beat this mode in SOLO FPS Advandced start. I can easy achieve round 20, but can I continue without fate of firepower after round 20?

Is there another place in the game where can I again choose from fate rocks ? Thanks

Edit: OK,now I know, how it works. You can always choose from stones after round 20.

Edited by Simo-svk

And if we play as a team, and we reach room of fate > Is there a way how to check the stones , or are they always random ?

Edit 2: OK, now I know how it works. We need just 2 keys - before entering room of fate, use 2 keys on blue fontaine (go left - before deadly dungeon there is a blue fontaine) and use 2 keys to reveal stones.

Edited by Simo-svk