Is This Game Digital-Only?

I'm not sure if you are actually in Japan, but the game is still widely available physically.

I have linked the Play-Asia store for all the Utawarerumono games

https://www.play-asia.com/search/Utawarerumono

The only ones that are now really hard to find are the Vita NA releases, they've been expensive for a bit now. I don't think EU got physical copies for the Vita.

PS4 versions of Truth and Deception are still reasonably easy to find, but the price definitely went up after the digital delisting.

Prelude to the Fallen PS4 physical is, however, very limited and expensive if you can even find it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I'm not sure if you are actually in Japan, but the game is still widely available physically.

I have linked the Play-Asia store for all the Utawarerumono games

https://www.play-asia.com/search/Utawarerumono

The only ones that are now really hard to find are the Vita NA releases, they've been expensive for a bit now. I don't think EU got physical copies for the Vita.

PS4 versions of Truth and Deception are still reasonably easy to find, but the price definitely went up after the digital delisting.

Prelude to the Fallen PS4 physical is, however, very limited and expensive if you can even find it.

Both Prelude and ZAN are very expensive at retail, plus they're getting harder to find at a decent price :(.

52 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Both Prelude and ZAN are very expensive at retail, plus they're getting harder to find at a decent price :(.

I got a copy of Zan for $40 CDN (although I think it might have gone missing in the mail as Deception came from the same online retailer, but ordered later and already arrived).

I cannot find Prelude anywhere

Local independtent stores are definitely the way  to go for these games.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, diskdocx said:

I am. But I was looking for EU versions because they have stacking trophy sets.

9 hours ago, diskdocx said:

I don't think EU got physical copies for the Vita.

Thanks. Guess I can’t 100% the series now :(