Trophies glitched

PilloTheStar

I dunno if it's a problem with my system, my internet, the game itself or the fact that I'm playing it on PlayStation Now, but some trophies just refuse to show up. Like I didn't get "THANK YOU", a trophy awarded for simply playing the first chapter, but somehow I have "deviant located", a trophy awarded for playing a scene much later in the game. What is going on?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same problem. I have been playing psnow on pc and getting trophies for both ps3 and ps4 games. But for some reason, the "THANK YOU" trophy didn't pop for me, and I've played the chapter a couple of times already (I restarted the game, and I'm in chapter 4 or 5 and no trophies so far).

Can anyone help? Is it something with the throphy or is there any fix?

18 hours ago, ShaunJones94 said:

Just wanna add that I got the plat for the digital version bought from the PS store and had no issues whatsoever. It could be an issue with PSNow

Thanks for the info, it must be related to psnow somehow then.  I've been looking around on the internet, and it does seem that some people had some trophies "delayed", that is, they popped after they should have (on ps4) but nothing like what we are describing.

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Your best bet is to buy the retail version and play that instead, though it could be a language issue so try changing your system language to English and see if that helps. I got the Plat a while ago with the retail version and didn't have any issues with it.

Can't do. I do own a ps3 but not a ps4. That's one of the main reasons I'm paying ps now, to play ps4 games I wanted to try. I changed the game language to spanish, but didn't occur to me to change system language. I don't know how that could help but I'll give it a try, thanks!

Edit: I doubt I can do that since I'm playing remotely, streaming to my pc, so I doubt I can change the language of the remote ps4.

Edited by JENS_LIQUEN
correction

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 9:30 AM, JENS_LIQUEN said:

I'm having the exact same problem. I have been playing psnow on pc and getting trophies for both ps3 and ps4 games. But for some reason, the "THANK YOU" trophy didn't pop for me, and I've played the chapter a couple of times already (I restarted the game, and I'm in chapter 4 or 5 and no trophies so far).

Can anyone help? Is it something with the throphy or is there any fix?

I had to replay through certain scenes twice or thrice to get the trophies to pop. Got a platinum now.

• 2 weeks later...